Final Player In MLB All Star Game

Legacy

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is Pablo Sandoval actually well known outside of the Bay Area?

What do you guys think of him?

And I don't follow baseball too much, but does the winner of the final vote actually get to play in the game or do they only play if it goes into extra innings?

Edited by Legacy

Pablo Sandoval? You serious? If anybody deserves the last spot in the NL its Mark Reynolds. 24 HR's 61 RBI's 53 Runs and 13 SB. Beats Pablo Sandoval. Stop being homers.

Only me and Kirby are Giants fans that voted for him. Take off your retarded Dodger homer glasses for once son.

Mark Reynolds is on pace to break the strikeouts record

I'll take Sandoval and his higher average and OPS despite playing in one of the worst hitters ball parks in one of the worst lineups in MLB

The fact Kinsler isn't in anyway is sad hes a no brainier in the AL

Shane and Kinsler...

Shane because I have to support my boy, and Kinsler because I have to pick an AL player every time I fill out the ballot. Also I felt bad for him getting overtaken by Pedroia at the last minute.

There is a good chance Shane will go anyway, since Beltran will not play. I hope both he and Sandoval wind up on the roster, to be honest. It will probably happen.

I don't see the reason you guys would vote for Ian Kinsler.

I would understand if you voted for him last year, but a .253 BA is not that good, and yes, I am aware of Jason Bay's BA, but he has been in a slump along with the rest of the team, but is still among the AL leaders in HR's and RBI's.

Just to clarify....the slump excuse works for Bay but not Kinsler? Kinsler got off to as good a start as any 2B in the league, but due to a slump his average is now middle of the road. Same deal as Bay, no?

And for the record, Kinsler has more homeruns than Bay. RBIs are not close, but Kinsler is also the leadoff hitter for his team, unlike Bay who hits in the middle of arguably the best lineup in the MLB.

Not saying one should be an all star and the other shouln't, but I do want to know what makes your slump excuse alright for Bay and not Kinsler.

And for the record, Kinsler has more homeruns than Bay. RBIs are not close, but Kinsler is also the leadoff hitter for his team, unlike Bay who hits in the middle of arguably the best lineup in the MLB.

Not saying one should be an all star and the other shouln't, but I do want to know what makes your slump excuse alright for Bay and not Kinsler.

I'm not making an excuse for Jason Bay.

He has one less HR, and is leading the AL in RBI's, and it would be impossible to leave him off the team.

Also, there aren't too many people that are as worthy as Jason Bay of the spot for the OF, not 2B.

I don't think Dustin Pedroia should be starting, but I don't think Ian Kinsler's case is real strong the the All-Star game.

I brought up Jason Bay because I knew someone would bring up his .BA, and I am merely saying that his other stats make up for it, along with the fact that he plays LF, and not 2B.

Kinsler > Hill despite Kinsler having a lower BA they both have a similar OPS (Kinsler.831 Hill .830) but SB isnt even close 16 to 3 Kinsler has also produced more runs (90) to (93) eh maybe hill should be there better defender its a toss up though I'd give Hill the edge