The Random Thread

Lkr

I haven't watched a basketball game since before Opening Day. I need to catch up on uploads. :lol:

It's too tedious to post them on here, though.

I can't wait for the draft lottery, though. I'm glad to hear reports that Evan Turner is declaring for this year's draft.

I may get tickets for the last ever Nets game at the Izod Center. They have an offer that lets fans take a free throw on the court at the end of the game.

4/8/10

Cleveland Cavaliers vs Chicago Bulls +2 (-110)

The Reason:

The best team in the league faces off against a team within their division desperate for a playoff birth. Unfortunately for the playoff-hungry Bulls this won't be their night. Even though LeBron & Co. could be seeing some extra rest in tonight's game, they still have the firepower to beat the Bulls. Cleveland averages more than 6 more ppg than Chicago while also shooting a higher percentage and limiting their turnovers.

Cleveland not only covers the spread, but they win as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Today was my school's cross country but there was a lot of time left over for the day so the school added in a few events such as long jump, high jump and 100m sprints. Amazingly enough, I have actually found that I had a hidden talent in long jump. Three years ago was the last time I tried long jump and I did pretty bad :lol: . Today I beat my whole age group by at least 20 cm on the first attempt. They called me back for another jump and I got a bit worried cause I had a feeling it was a fluke but then I actually got further on the second try but I jumped waaaay earlier than I should have. Unfortunately despite winning by 10-20 cm in the first attempt I came fifth overall (fourth was 1cm better) for my age group, which I believe is pretty damn impressive seeing as I didn't think I'd make the top 10.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a blog.. if you call it that - at Tumblr. But I don't know about Tumblr.. it's slightly wack, yet I'm always on it. Just like I used to always be on MySpace when it had already died out. But I'm glad I got rid of it and only stick to FaceBook. Woopwoop.

But why not write stuff here too?

Just a heads up - I often write random things. Other times, deep things.

So let's make this first post a special RANDOM one. :D

Ok - so there's bad news and good news. I'll save the best for last.

Bad news: Almost got into a bad car accident because someone decided it's totally okay to not yield me. Dude turned right onto my left lane just inches away from pushing me and the lovely Toyota Camry out of the lane with his big ol truck <_<

Other bad news: Last week of classes + getting ready for next week's finals = I've been feeling like crap and effortless in anything else but schoolwork.

GOOOOOD NEWS!

Lakers sweeped the Utah Jazz last night and are advancing into the Western Conference Finals vs the Phoenix Suns.

The Suns making it this far is even a shocker... :unsure:

GOOOOOD NEWS!

Lakers sweeped the Utah Jazz last night and are advancing into the Western Conference Finals vs the Phoenix Suns.

The Suns making it this far is even a shocker... :unsure:

ewwwwww thats not good news lol ;)

Well im new to OTR and I am deciding to start a blog just for my thoughts. I play soccer for the freshman team and basketball with my friends and I will probably talk about them most of the time. This is just a way to get my mind away from schoolwork -_-

I am really really dissappointed in the Hawks right now ,but i want the Lakers to win it all now

ewwwwww thats not good news lol ;)

;)

How many games will it take the Suns to advance past the Lakers?

Suns advancing past the Lakers, eh? ;) :lol:

Speaking of Phoenix Suns... saw this guy in art history today sporting a Suns fitted. :lol: Didn't notice it until my friend (Lakers fan also) pointed it out.

And in case you guys are wondering - I do not pick on people who support other teams; even Celtic fans. lol. Honestly - if you go for Cavs, Celts, etc., all the more power to you. I saw this girl in the elevator at school weeks ago sporting Celtics - we just said to each other "nice shirts" (strangely, i was wearing a Lakers hoody that day too) :lol: and that was it. All just kind words and reactions no harm done haha

Anywho

I haven't paid attention to how they been playing =\ But if they're anything like the Suns I remember from 2006 (lawlz), should be an interesting series, nonetheless. Lakers will keep my blood pressure going anyway - bad (well - i sure hope not) or good. =\

Edited by J E N

Well my brother is a magic fan and i dont want to have bragging rights. I really like Kobe Bryant and think soon he will go down as the greatest player in history. I just think another ring would add to his legacy. Plus my other friends are celtics and suns fans so they would rub it in that my hawks lost. haha

good ole monroe here. hey cobb we are going to the braves game tomorrow for my birthday you should ride out man.

Haha, if you'd told me sooner I might've actually done it.

What set up do you have? Like, do you use a graphics capture card and stuff and how much did it cost/how hard was it to set up? If you don't mind me asking.

It's just a Dazzle DVC100 going into my laptop.. overall cost was maybe $70 and it took 10 minutes to set up