The Random Thread

Lkr

Reid,

I'm not the one who started using the term gay and phaggot in a demeaning way. ;) Just fighting fire with fire. Are you that dense you never noticed?

Anyway, I've come to realize you mix things (esp. bigotry with troll fighting). That's not my problem. You've had your epiphanies:

This community could've NEVER been this successful without Šhãłïq. Helped build the original OTR, and is a HUGE contribution.

And as long as you're not a Serbian bigot who puts on a troll mask to camouflage his bigotry - I can reach out for truce.

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

Reid, I've come to realize you mix things (esp. bigotry with troll fighting). That's not my problem. You've had your epiphanies:

And as long as you're not a Serbian bigot who puts on a troll mask to camouflage his bigotry - I can reach out for truce.

I'd rather be a Serbian bigot than a worshiper of the Black Peñor

You see that's where the problem lies -- your bigotry grows to hatred that blinds you, man - I don't worship anything.

Still waiting for Lkr's reply....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRGd0gD0QNE

You call yourself a Rastafarian, which claims Blacks are superior to Whites

You listen to strictly Reggae, Rap, Hip Hop, R&B (which there is nothing wrong with, its just a clue)

When referring to countries with a black majority that you have never been to like St.Kitts and Nevis, Jamaica, and so on you refer to as "we", as if you're Jamaican or St.Kitts and Nevitian or w/e it is.

You call yourself Shaliq

You have an obsession with Black athletes, and other black figures.

You root for Black teams or teams because they have more black players on them

During the World Cup you said that countries like Algeria aren't part of Africa because they are Arab.

When I do the same things you do by joking about the German master race thing (when I am not even German) you get butthurt but instead you are doing the same thing in the opposite way, what you are is the real racist, Afro-centrist, self-hating White person, you call white women in the hot girls thread unattractive because they are White and its obvious. So go ahead and quote me 10 more times, add your gay little smilies, exclamation marks, italics, and bolded words in your posts and complain to Real Deal even though you're much older than me, should be much more mature and not get mad when mean people on the internet call you out due to your love of Black men, you seem to have a strong psychological disorder and should seek psychiatric help.

• Like 1

^ Didn't waste my team to read it all but it seems like it's all wrong. NOTHING you pointed out is true, man. Not a single phrase...You're like brainwashed. I could care less though.. You're repeating your same attacks (or whatever) that you used like 6 yrs ago. Sadly, you haven't changed a bit.

What do you care about me... frankly, don't bother telling me 'cause to me you're a 'lost soul'. Like RD said, if you're racist, like it seems, you'll have to live with it.

BTW, I'm surprised you finally admitted you're a bigot. Not that I ever had any doubts - but Lkr sure seemed like he wasn't too sure about it. Now it's all clear.

Note: Out to lunch.

Edited by Sħãlïq̵'