Fave Kanye Song?

Sħãlïq™

Shaliq's Kanye Poll  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 years later...

Thru the Wire. One of the songs that turned me into a huge hip-hop head. That entire album had an awesome, unique sound to it that he hasn't been able to duplicate.

I couldn't agree more as far as the album is concerned. I wish he would at least try to get that sound back. He just doesn't seem to want to do it anymore.

I couldn't agree more as far as the album is concerned. I wish he would at least try to get that sound back. He just doesn't seem to want to do it anymore.

The album "Be" by Common, which Kanye produced, is the only other album that has that sound, but Kanye doesn't rap on that album (maybe 1 song, I forget). That style is just so soulful and easy to listen to, and doesn't come off as preachy or gloating like his new stuff. Late Registration has a great sound as well but is more grandiose, and Graduation came off as a bit monotone to me. His recent stuff is completely different.

• Like 1

The album "Be" by Common, which Kanye produced, is the only other album that has that sound, but Kanye doesn't rap on that album (maybe 1 song, I forget). That style is just so soulful and easy to listen to, and doesn't come off as preachy or gloating like his new stuff. Late Registration has a great sound as well but is more grandiose, and Graduation came off as a bit monotone to me. His recent stuff is completely different.

Yeah BE is dope as hell. Hands down my favorite common album. John Legend's Get Lifted, also executively produced by Ye, also has a very similar, soulful sound. And in my opinion, legend hasn't had an album that good and well produced since then. His stuff now is cool too. I like it but it just doesn't have nearly that same feel or same effect on me as college dropout did.