Hacked

Pedroia15

I see nobody has found anything out yet. It's best for me to come here and say that someone paid 500 dollars to do this to OTR. It was done by an owner of a basketball board that is still running too. I can't give out names and links.

RD, if you didn't know how he did it, he got in through FTP. He also took the skin code and the member contact information from the database, and also the player statistics database.

He was bragging about it on another site's staff forum today.

I'm deeply sorry for the loss, just in case you see me as the bad guy here. It's just that I can't give out any more information than that.

It wasn't your fault, RD. It was your host and their insecurity.

So they paid $500.00 to try and shut down the forum and to steal and look at all the work we had done. Let us know who that was...that guy needs to be talked to.

Just PM Brandon.

Also, I know he may have done it to make it look like he's a baseball fan, but I am making a thread on a baseball forum to see if anyone else knows where this kid may post, so maybe we can find the site out that way.

However, there are probably multiple people with that username because it would just be like "Bryan24" or "Jordan23".

He posts on a sports forum I believe. Pedrioa does. I'll try and get in contact with him if he's on right now.

Real Deal, I'll PM you the link where the guy is most active on and you can talk to him there.

It's truley sad that people would pay to hack a forum.

You should PM me the forum, and I wouldn't try and get in contact with him because he may tell the owner so the owner doesn't get mad at him.

Well that [expletive] just wasted 500 dollars because we're back and stronger than before. That guy really has no life, so sad, wow.... he was bragging about his awful life it seems like

I want the link to that [expletive]'s site so me, Brian, and Franklin could spam it.

Yeah, give it to Yama. He'll link us and we'll have sexy time.

But Brandon, based on all the clues that have been given, I think you can pretty much piece two and two together and figure out who did it, right? Take his [expletive] to court.

Kinda funny how somebody would hate you, or OTR, so much that they'd be willing to pay 500 bucks to have the site deleted.

Edited by phiLA