GAMES FOR SALE

bravenewworld

I am currently selling NEW PS3 and XBox 360 games.

All are in original wrapper and unopened (a few have a tear or two in the plastic but that is it) and everything is in perfect condition.

I am currently selling:

XBox 360:

BioShock

Dante's Inferno

Mass Effect 2

MLB 2K10

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

PlayStation 3:

BioShock

Dante's Inferno

MLB '10: The Show

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

I have multiple copies of each game so if you are interested in any and want to avoid Ebay then feel free to contact me via PM.

Also, if you want to order 3 or more games we can negotiate prices, i am a reasonable man.

E-Bay Listings Link

Edited by bravenewworld

I'm not going to pay full price for a game that I don't know where it's coming from, what's been done to it, or where do go if something is wrong with it.

I thought there would be a good deal on these. Not a few bucks over original cost from a store. :rolleyes:

$65? :lol:

You can get MLB 10 the show for $60 anywhere else and amazon was giving $20 credit towards another game with purchase of that or bfbc2

Included shipping costs.

I mean, im just throwing this out there. Im not looking to constantly have to discuss my prices or what not as i will sell these no matter what. You guys can bid on them on EBay and get them at a cheaper cost then the buy now, or you can buy now for 65 flat with no shipping cost or tax. Even in a store it would be around 67 dollars after taxes and if you bought online you would add another 8 dollars for shipping.

So for people who do shop online these are not bad deals at all, and unlike a store, i am willing to negotiate.

Included shipping costs.

I mean, im just throwing this out there. Im not looking to constantly have to discuss my prices or what not as i will sell these no matter what. You guys can bid on them on EBay and get them at a cheaper cost then the buy now, or you can buy now for 65 flat with no shipping cost or tax. Even in a store it would be around 67 dollars after taxes and if you bought online you would add another 8 dollars for shipping.

So for people who do shop online these are not bad deals at all, and unlike a store, i am willing to negotiate.

? I found MLB 2k10 at buy buy now for 50, free shipping. nice try

Guest Need4Sheed

65 with free shipping.

Isnt that how much it cost in the stores?

Why go through all the shipping bs when you can go to the store and get it in minutes?

Included shipping costs.

Tax isn't $7 when you go to a store. :huh: