2010 NFL Draft

Warren2ThaG

The 2010 NFL Draft will be held over the following days... (end times are approximate):

-----------

Round 1 Thursday, April 22 7:30-11 p.m. ET

Rounds 2-3 Friday, April 23 6:30-11 p.m. ET

Rounds 4-7 Saturday, April 24 10 a.m.-6 p.m. ET

Pin it if you want.

Steelers have needs but are smart enough to never reach. An O Lineman or CB would be nice, but really they should just get BPA minus probably a WR because we are stacked there.

If we keep the pick i'd want either....

Sam Bradford

Eric Berry

Derrick Morgan

Well you guys have two first round picks either way. I think taking Marshall and an OT or CJ Spiller if hes there would be great. Seahawks are rebuilding and I think Hasselbeck had to many chances already but they Carrol says hes good for the system, so I think they'll give him one more year.

And whats the love for Taylor Mays, besides having great size, on the field he doesnt get it done, definitely overrated.

Had a great combine. 6'3 kid who can fly like that? Not just tall but the dude is built like Vernon Davis. You gotta believe it was just the system he was in that didn't work out.

Edited by Fish7718

I checked out Pat Kirwans mock draft this morning and I saw he had the Steelers taking Joe Haden. I didn't think a 40 time could drop you that much.

Edited by BasX

Why would we do that when our main need is defense?

The Lions main need is O-line don't stop them from taking WR's. Was a joke anyway, maybe not a very good one, ha maybe the eagles will trade the cowboys their pick again.

• 4 weeks later...

i cant wait for this draft. the eagles have so many picks, its just crazy

we need a safety, linebacker, guard, and maybe corner/DE early in the draft. hopefully we can steal some talent at those positions early.

i hope earl thomas or mike iupati drop to us