2010 NFL Draft

Warren2ThaG

• Owner

A lot of people are dead-set on the Rams snagging Bradford with their pick, and Suh following him. I'm interested in the QB slot, to be honest. There are a lot of them that can fall within the 2nd-3rd rounds of the draft.

Guest Need4Sheed

Eagles pretty much control this draft.

11 total picks.

Round 1, Pick 24 (24)

Round 2, Pick 5 (37) (From Redskins)

Round 2, Pick 23 (55)

Round 3, Pick 6 (70) (From Seahawks)

Round 3, Pick 23 (87)

Round 4, Pick 7 (105) (From Browns)

Round 4, Pick 23 (121)

Round 5, Pick 6 (137) (From Browns)

Round 6, Pick 31 (200) (From Colts)

Round 7, Pick 36 (243) (Compensatory selection)

Round 7, Pick 37 (244) (Compensatory selection)

Not sure who I want for the Giants at #15. McClain? Weatherspoon? Spiller? Davis?

I'm pretty sure I'd be thrilled with Spiller at #15 and Spikes in the 2nd, but I'm pretty sure Spiller will be gone and Spikes will have been a reach.

I'm a Raiders fan, so let's find the absolute fastest player in the draft, hands down, and select him...doesn't matter if he's a back, receiver or a kicker. Just take the speed demons!

:(

Hey, you got Kyle Boller. Smile!

Raiders will return to glory once Al is run out of town. It's a shame that such a legend is ruining his name.

I'm so pissed at this draft schedule I mean really how many people are really even excited for round 1? It's just one friggen round at least give us two rounds on the first night. I remember draft weekend just being an all day event for 2 days when you can keep ESPN on in the background and go on the computer, play some games, do some homework, chill with friends, eat, etc. Now I don't want to even give up my primetime to watch 2 hours of drafting. Not to mention 2 rounds on friday, how ridiculous. Do they really expect anyone else to tune in Saturday despite that being the only thing I look foward to? SMH at this decision I am so angered by it, I've decided I am boycotting the draft. I will check the results on NFL.Com, NOT ESPN.COM because ESPN really dropped the ball on this one.

Eagles pretty much control this draft.

11 total picks.

Round 1, Pick 24 (24)

Round 2, Pick 5 (37) (From Redskins)

Round 2, Pick 23 (55)

Round 3, Pick 6 (70) (From Seahawks)

Round 3, Pick 23 (87)

Round 4, Pick 7 (105) (From Browns)

Round 4, Pick 23 (121)

Round 6, Pick 31 (200) (From Colts)

Round 7, Pick 36 (243) (Compensatory selection)

Round 7, Pick 37 (244) (Compensatory selection)

Fixed, which means they can easily have the best draft or worst draft of any team. High volume of picks means nothing if your not picking good players. Of course always better than no picks. I expect the Eagles to get a really great crop of talent and kudos to them for get 6 picks in the top 105 for a draft loaded with this much talent.

Too bad it's going to be short lived because ESPN is [expletive]ing us over only giving us 1 round.

Nah I'm cool with that, tomorrow round 2 will be just as good.

I hate ESPN for showing the players on the phone before they got picked, it ruins the entire suspense thing.

This is the boring part the draft wont get interesting until now and the 4th pick..

Nah I'm cool with that, tomorrow round 2 will be just as good.

I hate ESPN for showing the players on the phone before they got picked, it ruins the entire suspense thing.

This is the boring part the draft wont get interesting until now and the 4th pick..

I completely agree with you about that.

It ruins all of the suspense that most people love.