OTR Sim League 2010 Sign-Ups!(Update)

Smitty

Bulls

JohnWayne319

agreed with hutch... draft league >>> normal teams!

I get it's harder to run, and falls off faster... but lets be real, I havent been apart of an OTR sim that has lasted longer than like 3 seasons!!! Longest one was when TIMMMMMMMAY ran it!

Edited by JohnWayne

JOHNWAYNE, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN.

Smitty <3

I've been MIA since the new site or w/e man... Havent really been checkin in much! Hutchdaddy told me of a new sim, and I decided to make a come back to the site full-time brutta mayne!

How you been?

Smitty <3

I've been MIA since the new site or w/e man... Havent really been checkin in much! Hutchdaddy told me of a new sim, and I decided to make a come back to the site full-time brutta mayne!

How you been?

Same ish, diff day man.

Toronto Raptors

Philadelphia 76ers

Detroit Pistons

Utah Jazz

Minnesota Timberwolves

Los Angeles Clippers

Sacramento Kings

New Orleans Hornets

San Antonio Spurs

I believe those are the teams that still remain, many are solid squads pick them up guys.

• Like 1

Just saw Real Deal's mock sign up thread.. what is the point of starting this the next day. LOL, no one here uses common sense, we can not have two leagues going at once. These leagues always fail, RD actually wants to start one and we do this. Clearly everyone should join that one, if you haven't yet, sign up.

http://www.otrbasketball.com/forums/topic/10066-mock-sign-ups/page__pid__107610__st__20entry107610