OTR Sim League 2010 Sign-Ups!(Update)

Smitty

Toronto Raptors - Calderon, Bosh, Bargnani, and Turkoglu they are not that bad.

Philadelphia 76ers - AI, AI, Brand, and Dalembert decent squad.

Detroit Pistons - Alot of cap space?

Los Angeles Clippers - Cap space, Kaman, Davis, BLAKE GRIFFIN, and Gordon good team.

4 team left! Pick them up people!

If this isn't filled by tonight, I'm out.

Don't have the time during the week to be learning it all. Rather prefer it on a weekend.

lol dude it is a sim league it cant be all that hard, you are making it sound like it is a very hard thing to learn.

lol dude it is a sim league it cant be all that hard, you are making it sound like it is a very hard thing to learn.

Nah, I just don't care enough to want to keep checking back in here throughout the week when I literally have maybe 30 min of free time each night. Don't want to spend it doing this. ;)

Nah, I just don't care enough to want to keep checking back in here throughout the week when I literally have maybe 30 min of free time each night. Don't want to spend it doing this. ;)

You dont have to spend your time doing this, just dont quit. You can still be a part of this league and not check it throughout the week.

• Like 1