Z signed for season

Cleveland used its biannual exception to sign him for the rest of the season. The 34-year-old has previously hinted at retirement but has since changed his mind. His agent, Herb Rudoy, said he plans to become an unrestricted free agent this summer.

"With a guy that is his size and with his skill level and ability to shoot the ball, he has a lot of years left in him," Brown said. "We only bring positives to the organization and to our team with him in the mix."

"The way people in Cleveland and the fans have reacted has really humbled me in a positive way," Ilgauskas said. "Their support has been unbelievable. I'm from Lithuania and I'll always be proud of it, but this has become a home to me."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5020973

Just an awesome human being is Z. Go to cavs.com and they have a wallpaper like home page before you enter the site honoring Z. Feel good moment as we head into the playoffs and gives good momentum.

Think of it this way. Washington agreed to this knowing they would waive him, meaning they did this part of the deal for the financial benefits, and they got that.

Yeah, and I get that, but I think that's total bull[expletive] that they can just be rid of their financial problems or a terrible contract so easily.

Cavs are now the team with the most depth going into the playoffs! Guys like Leon Powe are gnna struggle to get playing time with Shaq(when he gets back)/Z/Andy V/and Hickson are all going 2 get their minutes! Glad to have Big Z back in a Cavs uniform! Z chose 2 come back, I heard a couple teams were interested in him, Dallas/San Antonio were hoping 2 sway him into signing.