Nike Pulls Tape Of Jordan Crawford Dunking On LeBron

Xavier guard Jordan Crawford dunked on LeBron James. It happened. There were plenty in attendance that witnessed and confirmed the incident.

It was ugly.

In fact, the incident was so nasty that the evidence was destroyed.

Nike basketball senior director Lynn Merritt confiscated tapes from two photographers – one being freelancer Ryan Miller - filming Monday night’s games in which James played with the college players for the LeBron James Skills Academy.

Miller had been filming for about 15 minutes - which included footage of the high school players - and was approached almost immediately after Crawford’s dunk over The King.

``The worst part is I'm not even sure I had the shot of the dunk," Miller said. ``They might have taken it for no reason."

The dunk still hasn't appeared on YouTube, either. So if anyone has the footage, please e-mail me at jngoodman@aol.com.

Just don't sent it to Nike.

http://community.foxsports.com/goodmanonfox/blog/2009/07/07/nike_pulls_disappearing_act_on_jordan_crawfords_dunk_on_lebron

• Owner

ESPN and other news sources are saying that it was LeBron that asked a Nike representative to pull the tape.

Skip Bayless stomped LeBron in the face on 1st and 10, by the way. He brought up everything LeBron has done after the final buzzer in the ECF, saying that not shaking hands, avoiding the media, wearing an MVP shirt, a "Check my $tats" shirt, and promoting himself to go to New York...he's going too far.

You guys are hating on Bron. I guarantee you this kid dunked on him and acted cocky and arrogant. I went to his camp two years ago and the players never tried to dunk on him because he invited them and it's their privilege to be there...They dunked when I was there, but I guarantee you this kids dunk on LeBron was even worse than a dunk and had some disrespect on it.

You guys are hating on Bron. I guarantee you this kid dunked on him and acted cocky and arrogant. I went to his camp two years ago and the players never tried to dunk on him because he invited them and it's their privilege to be there...They dunked when I was there, but I guarantee you this kids dunk on LeBron was even worse than a dunk and had some disrespect on it.

Wahhh!!! Wahh!!! Wahhhh!!!! :( :( :( .

I bet you he got dunked on as bad as you possibly can.

I like LeBron James, but he can be a little [expletive].

Kobe treated his teammates bad and raped someone, MJ had marital issues and treated his opponents like they were nothing. so LeBron does this and doesn't shake someone's hand for the first game of the hundreds he's played...big whoop?

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

Kobe treated his teammates bad and raped someone, MJ had marital issues and treated his opponents like they were nothing. so LeBron does this and doesn't shake someone's hand for the first game of the hundreds he's played...big whoop?

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/stfu-absolut.png

People are taking too seriously, on both sides.

Who cares if LeBron got dunked on? But we do want to watch the tape... seriously. This would be everywhere if some no name rookie got dunked on by an amateur. LeBron should be treated the same.

Lebron has a huge ego. Obviously he wouldn't want this to be released to the media. NBA wouldn't either, it would only hurt their golden boy. Unfortunately for him, more and more people are starting to catch up and realize how childish he is, walking around with MVP shirts, trying to inflate his ego with "Check My Stats," pulling the tape away not to embarrass himself, etc.

Good job Lebron. David Stern would be proud.

Edited by phiLA

The latest news on this is that Nike confiscated the tapes because the kid who dunked on LeBron James was wearing Adidas clothing.

BULL-[expletive]!

LMAO nice cover up Mr. Knight.