Nike Pulls Tape Of Jordan Crawford Dunking On LeBron

Kobe treated his teammates bad and raped someone, MJ had marital issues and treated his opponents like they were nothing. so LeBron does this and doesn't shake someone's hand for the first game of the hundreds he's played...big whoop?

Sure Kobe did rape someone huh that why the girl had different semen's which they investigate in the case. I'm not saying Kobe didn't have sex with her cause he admitted that but he did say for a fact it was consensual. Now to get back on track. Lebron is a sore loser hands down. Didn't shake hands after losing to Orlando after game 6. And now this. Come on Lebron show some class. And I just love how Skip Bayless rips apart Lebron James or in his words Lebrick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an3F-AGtKXQ

An ignorant punk

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_YODg65nll_o/SkIrfVUqMtI/AAAAAAABzkY/Xf7f_skW1R8/s400/news_lebron-james-check-my-stats-1.jpg

And this pic shows how stupid Lebron is courtesy of TMZ

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2009/06/0617_kobe_lebron_split_kobe_bryant_ap090617020079_ap_exs2.jpg

Kobe doesn't care about the MVP cause follow me people count the rings like what Kobe is doing.

I 100% agree with LeBron on this. I mean, if I got dunked on like that, I wouldn't want it to be seen around. If I were Tim Duncan, I'd get footage of LeBron dunking on me taken off...And if I were Damon Jones, I'd do the same thing. And if I were......

This just shows how much of a class act LeBron is. Good job on being a douchebag LeBron.

LeBron plays to showcase his ability in the one game he plays at the camp. Not to play a real life game. The college guys should respect him like they did in the video I posted. They should be satisfied LeBron invited them and not think that being invited means they can "show him up".

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

LeBron plays to showcase his ability in the one game he plays at the camp. Not to play a real life game. The college guys should respect him like they did in the video I posted. They should be satisfied LeBron invited them and not think that being invited means they can "show him up".

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/Homerdisgust.jpg

Are you being serious? Ok let's all bow down to the King...Nike invited them you think LeBron goes through all those kids and picks.

What a [expletive]in [expletive].

Whatever happened to sharing the glory. I feel bad for the kind not being able to show the video to anyone.

I am sick and tierd of the cry baby thats LeBron.

Aren't we all.

Do you honestly think this? Its a skills showcase, and I think its pretty skillful to Dunk on anybody. Whenever I play against players better then me, I want to prove I belong too, and play a little harder then against players I know arent as skilled as me. How is this any different? This is just sad to see him try and cover it up, and he has recieved a worse rap for hiding it then if it was just shown. Remember Dwight getting dunked on by CP3? that was amazing, and Dwight hasnt done anything to cover that up. LeBron's just being a poor loser.

@Cleveland Finest - You should watch the video. He respected and was proud to have been selected by LBJ. He was honored to play on same court as LBJ. He didn't talk no [expletive]. He didn't swagga that.

LBJ is a [expletive]. He should show his face after he gets embarrassed in the playoffs losing multiple 20+ pt leads. This guy thinks he's now ahead of the league and disrepectin' everyone.

I 100% agree with LeBron on this. I mean, if I got dunked on like that, I wouldn't want it to be seen around. If I were Tim Duncan, I'd get footage of LeBron dunking on me taken off...And if I were Damon Jones, I'd do the same thing. And if I were......

This just shows how much of a class act LeBron is. Good job on being a douchebag LeBron.

But the real question is, would Jordan Crawford have asked to remove the tapes if LeBron dunked on him? I wouldn't think so.

They didn't show him up.

They interviewed the kid that dunked on him, and he said he didn't really care.

Stop sucking LeBron's dick!

This is why I have no respect for Lebron. I mean, god forbid someone who isn't pro scores on him. Nike just has to keep his image as "polished" as possible. Everyone gets dunked on at one point, why is Lebron being such a baby about this? And Nike as well for that matter.

If anything, Lebron and Nike's images are being hurt more by making a big fuss about this rather than just showing the video without complaining.

Lol...LeBron hasn't done many things to piss people off. You hate him so much and I don't know why.

It says Nike pulled the tape...not LeBron. And we don't know what the dunk was like. They didn't pull Courtney Lee's dunk on LeBron.

Lol...LeBron hasn't done many things to piss people off. You hate him so much and I don't know why.

It says Nike pulled the tape...not LeBron. And we don't know what the dunk was like. They didn't pull Courtney Lee's dunk on LeBron.

He's a sore loser for one. That was classless not shaking hand with Orlando's team after the lost the series and then blowing off the media and leaving it up to his teammates to answer all the questions about what happened.

Oh, and people who were there said it was baaaaaad. Apparently the kid really made Bron look bad lol.

No video, no proof. Who knows if he even dunked on him or if it was one of those lame [expletive]s where he dunked in the same vicinity as LeBron. The camera guys could be making the entire [expletive] up about LeBron asking them to confiscate the tapes too to get their 5 minutes of fame. Noone knows. Was Skip Bayless there? No. Skip Bayless can go suck a fat one because he doesn't know [expletive].

No video, no proof. Who knows if he even dunked on him or if it was one of those lame [expletive]s where he dunked in the same vicinity as LeBron. The camera guys could be making the entire [expletive] up about LeBron asking them to confiscate the tapes too to get their 5 minutes of fame. Noone knows. Was Skip Bayless there? No. Skip Bayless can go suck a fat one because he doesn't know [expletive].

Either that's sarcasm or you've gone crazy...