Nike Pulls Tape Of Jordan Crawford Dunking On LeBron

No video, no proof. Who knows if he even dunked on him or if it was one of those lame [expletive]s where he dunked in the same vicinity as LeBron. The camera guys could be making the entire [expletive] up about LeBron asking them to confiscate the tapes too to get their 5 minutes of fame. Noone knows. Was Skip Bayless there? No. Skip Bayless can go suck a fat one because he doesn't know [expletive].

LOL, I guess the not shaking hands thing didnt happen either because there is a video of LeBron not Shaking hands?

How can you be so in denial?

Lol...does the whole board hate him because out of the hundreds of games he's played he decided to walk out in one of them? And in the hundreds of playoff games he's played he walked out in just this one? The Cavs didn't show up in Game 6 and they just disappeared. LeBron apologized and that's all he can do to make up for it.

Lol...does the whole board hate him because out of the hundreds of games he's played he decided to walk out in one of them? And in the hundreds of playoff games he's played he walked out in just this one? The Cavs didn't show up in Game 6 and they just disappeared. LeBron apologized and that's all he can do to make up for it.

I think LeBron is a phenomenal player and arguably the best we have in our league. However, his lack of maturity when it comes to things like this and the shaking hands is childish and there's no reason for someone who prides themselves on being a leader to act that way.

Not even Kobe, the biggest competitor in all of basketball would do that. I doubt even Michael would do that and none of these guys are anything near as competitive as MJ was.

LeBron was a humble guys but now he's letting his ego get inflated. I'm afraid the same is happening to Dwyane as well. It seems like Melo, who started off as the biggest headcase of all the 03 draft guys is now the least cocky/arrogant.

That's pretty sad. It shouldn't have even come to this.

So what you guys are agreeing that Nike confiscated the tapes because it was in violation of their rules of taping the event?

Nike released a statement, saying that they have been operating basketball camps for young athletes for many years, and they have longstanding policies in regard to what events are open and closed for media coverage. Unfortunately, two journalists didn’t respect their policy of no videotaping for the first time in 4 years, the statement added.

This is what's being said, right?

Then why wasn't this confiscated:

If anyone wants to know what the court/camp is like so you know how it might've looked here's a video I took of LeBron dunking two years ago at his camp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QStz_tZU_Jk

Same camp, right? So why wasn't this confiscated?

Probably because he wasn't getting dunked on.

:lol:

That's pretty sad. It shouldn't have even come to this.

So what you guys are agreeing that Nike confiscated the tapes because it was in violation of their rules of taping the event?

This is what's being said, right?

Then why wasn't this confiscated:

Same camp, right? So why wasn't this confiscated?

Probably because he wasn't getting dunked on.

:lol:

That wasn't confiscated because a member on here took that video personally. He probably didn't stand out very much seeing as how he didn't have a huge camera set and what not. Which brings us to another point; out of all the people in attendance not one person caught the video on their phone or got a picture? Interesting.

Now if you can find an official media source covering an event from any of the 4 years ago you would have yourself a point.

Also how do we know LeBron is the one to [expletive] about getting the tapes taken away? Maybe he was talking about something else to the Nike guy? Were the witnesses right there and involved in the conversation? We don't know and there is no proof so no conclusions can be made. I'm not going to take some fat no name cameraman's word above all else

Any publicity is good publicity for Nike and LeBron.

To think that ESPN analyst took time to debate about, talk, and interview the guy that made a simple basketball play is absurd; LBJ is just a very well marketed product.

Edited by Ya Dig!

That wasn't confiscated because a member on here took that video personally. He probably didn't stand out very much seeing as how he didn't have a huge camera set and what not. Which brings us to another point; out of all the people in attendance not one person caught the video on their phone or got a picture? Interesting.

Now if you can find an official media source covering an event from any of the 4 years ago you would have yourself a point.

Also how do we know LeBron is the one to [expletive] about getting the tapes taken away? Maybe he was talking about something else to the Nike guy? Were the witnesses right there and involved in the conversation? We don't know and there is no proof so no conclusions can be made. I'm not going to take some fat no name cameraman's word above all else

Yes, because it's so easy for people to record a basketball game with their cell-phone, and people do that all the time. :lol: .

Deep down, you know that LeBron got dunked on big time, and the he said something to the Nike officials, and they took the tapes away.

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Lol...LeBron hasn't done many things to piss people off. You hate him so much and I don't know why.

It says Nike pulled the tape...not LeBron. And we don't know what the dunk was like. They didn't pull Courtney Lee's dunk on LeBron.

What is this then Cleveland's Finest

Lebron James is a sore loser.

Edited by magicbalala245

they interviewed the kidd!! that pretty much sums it all up that it is real. why they hell would that kid lie? and if he was dont you think someone from that camp would say something about it? or are they all in on it as well?

face it, LeGone got dunked on.

Yes, because it's so easy for people to record a basketball game with their cell-phone, and people do that all the time. :lol: .

Deep down, you know that LeBron got dunked on big time, and the he said something to the Nike officials, and they took the tapes away.

Some guy in this thread took their cellphone and filmed LeBron doing some dunk. I'm sure there were some people holding it out recording crap. There ALWAYS is at some event at every moment

And to the Laker fan right above me how do you or that source know exactly what LeBron said to the Nike guy?

They will release because all of you people bandwagon on hating him.

Chris Broussard said he asked the kids at his camp about it and they said LeBron had nothing to do with it.

That's what should've been done in the first place. They created this drama not us.

What are the kids gonna say? They are nobodies right now so why go against the biggest superstar in all of basketball?

They will release because all of you people bandwagon on hating him.

Chris Broussard said he asked the kids at his camp about it and they said LeBron had nothing to do with it.

There isn't a bandwagon of Lebron haters. I understand it's hard to agree with everyone when he's your hometown player, but it's hard to respect someone who can be so cocky, but also be a sore loser, as you saw at the end of the conference finals when he didn't shake hands with the players and blew off the media. Now something as stupid as a video of him getting dunked on is being hidden from the world to "protect his image".... Even you have to admit that's just ridiculous.

There isn't a bandwagon of Lebron haters. I understand it's hard to agree with everyone when he's your hometown player, but it's hard to respect someone who can be so cocky, but also be a sore loser, as you saw at the end of the conference finals when he didn't shake hands with the players and blew off the media. Now something as stupid as a video of him getting dunked on is being hidden from the world to "protect his image".... Even you have to admit that's just ridiculous.

He can't. In his eyes, Lebron can do no wrong.

I dont even know why LeBron is acting like this smh... He needs to get his head out of his [expletive] real talk.

Exactly. It's not like the video would jeopardize his career or popularity... Players have dealt with much worse things. Man up and forget about it Lebron, jeez.

Chris Paul:

"I dunked on him two or three days ago and he did the same thing to me," Paul said. "He took that footage too. It's ludicrous, man."

Source

Please, let this be an act of brilliant, on-the-spot viral advertisement (or nonadvertisement) by Nike.

Please, let some young executive at the world's most influential shoe company be on the verge of a major promotion.

It's the only way LeBron James can come out of this hidden-video fiasco without looking like the most childish, egomaniacal, embarrassingly self-absorbed superstar athlete ever.

The story, as has been repeated an endless amount of times, goes that Xavier's Jordan Crawford dunked on King James during The Chosen One's basketball camp, and soon after a brief huddle between James and his Nike reps, any video of the act was immediately confiscated.

There is only one way this even approaches excusable. If, and only if, in that huddle James and his shoe dealers decided that hiding this video and hearing the world's response would be an inspired way to get the Nike name on the tongue of every sports fan in America (as if there isn't a permanent swoosh tattoo there already), then James' act can be considered savvy.

Otherwise, it's just plain upsetting.

Israel Gutierrez