The My QB is better than yours! Thread

Lkr

Lol the Eagles were a good team last year. lmao acting like the Cardinals were anything more than a mediocre opponent. If you morons even watched Dallas vs Packers you'd see Green Bay was getting more pressure on Romo than Rodgers was getting from the Packers. The Cowboys were on the road. How bout in 2008 when Dallas went in to Green Bay in raped you? Oh but you seem to forget that? How bout 07 when the Packers came to Dallas and got raped, oh you forgot that too? 1 poorly played game by Dallas on the road @ Lambeau in late November and you act like hes trash. Either you two are morons and don't understand the difficulty of a team going from Dallas to Wisconsin in November or you're just reaching for your arguments.

The best part is Romo performed great in that game too it was just the lack of a run game and the fumbles killed us, and Roy williams and the on-target drops. The fact GB won the TO battle 3:0 and only won the game 17-7 at home I'd say is a moral victory for the Boys.

Edited by Fish7718

Tony Romo's seasons as a starter:

335/520 | 4211 Yards | 36TD | 19INT

276/450 | 3448 Yards | 26TD | 14INT

347/550 | 4483 Yards | 26TD | 9INT

Totals: 958/1520 (63%) | 12,142 Yards | 88 TD | 42 INT

Aaron Rodgers' seasons as a starter:

341/536 | 4038 Yards | 28 TD | 13 INT

350/541 | 4434 Yards | 30 TD | 7 INT

Totals: 691/1077 (64%) | 8472 Yards | 58 TD | 20 INT

Tomo Romo's averages as a starter:

319\507 | 4047 Yards | 29 TD | 14 INT

Aaron Rodgers' averages as a starter:

345/539 | 4214 Yards | 29 TD | 10 INT

Tony Romo's per attempt stats:

7.9822485 Yards | 0.0571992 TD | 0.0276134 INT

Aaron Rodgers' per attempt stats:

7.8181818 Yards | 0.0538033 TD | 0.0185528 INT

Romo started in 06 as well but I'm not going to make you redo that stats, I'll concede Rodgers has been statistically better but Romo is better for a team who wants to win as a opposed to a team that needs a fantasy QB.

How does GB not want to win? Rodgers performed FANTASTICALLY in a REBUILDING year after losing the face of the franchise. Rodgers hasn't had an OLine, nor has he had a consistent defense. These issues are being fixed.

BTW, Rodgers performed pretty well in Dallas in 07 for a backup

How does GB not want to win? Rodgers performed FANTASTICALLY in a REBUILDING year after losing the face of the franchise. Rodgers hasn't had an OLine, nor has he had a consistent defense. These issues are being fixed.

BTW, Rodgers performed pretty well in Dallas in 07 for a backup

He was terrible in 08. Have you been completely ignoring me? Romo's pass blocking has sucked as well, you can even argue it was worse. Romo took a team that had not been to the playoffs in 2 years and only once in the past 7 years to the playoffs. How is that for rebuilding?

Rodgers took a team that went to the NFC championship and made it go 6-10.

Edited by Fish7718

Romo started in 06 as well but I'm not going to make you redo that stats, I'll concede Rodgers has been statistically better but Romo is better for a team who wants to win as a opposed to a team that needs a fantasy QB.

He didn't start until October, didn't think it was fair to add '06.

He was terrible in 08. Have you been completely ignoring me? Romo's pass blocking has sucked as well, you can even argue it was worse. Romo took a team that had not been to the playoffs in 2 years and only once in the past 7 years to the playoffs. How is that for rebuilding?

Rodgers took a team that went to the NFC championship and made it go 6-10.

Yes 63.6% completion, 4000 yards, 28 TDs vs 13 INTs is TERRIBLE. If you're just referring to the game against Dallas, well you should see how Romo did last year.

As to your second point, that is just the stupidest thing you can say. Rodgers starting for the first time in his career, what did you expect? Losing the franchise player, what did you expect? Rodgers put that team in a position to win almost EVERY game, and the defense blew it EVERY time. Of course, I don't know why I'm arguing with you, because your moronic posts prove that you don't watch any teams besides the Cowboys.

The Cowboys would be a better team with Rodgers as their QB. You can't say the same thing about the Packers and Romo.

Edited by Lkr

Yes 63.6% completion, 4000 yards, 28 TDs vs 13 INTs is TERRIBLE. If you're just referring to the game against Dallas, well you should see how Romo did last year.

As to your second point, that is just the stupidest thing you can say. Rodgers starting for the first time in his career, what did you expect? Losing the franchise player, what did you expect? Rodgers put that team in a position to win almost EVERY game, and the defense blew it EVERY time. Of course, I don't know why I'm arguing with you, because your moronic posts prove that you don't watch any teams besides the Cowboys.

Romo starting for his first year led his team to a wild card, did he not? Okay I thought so. Romo is a winner, Rodgers is a .500 player, simple as that.

Romo starting for his first year led his team to a wild card, did he not? Okay I thought so. Romo is a winner, Rodgers is a .500 player, simple as that.

And was Romo on a stacked team? Yes, that is true, he was. He had a running game and a defense.

I think Rodgers could have held a field goal snap down, and not be Lucy from Charlie Brown.

The Cowboys would be a better team with Rodgers as their QB. You can't say the same thing about the Packers and Romo.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will honestly say with no doubt in my mind I would never trade Romo for Rodgers, Romo for Rodgers and 2 firsts, maybe, no way. Romo does so much more than what you can find in stats, he is good at extending plays and finding receivers down field. Rodgers holds the ball too long and gets sacked too much 50 sacks last year is just a joke. Rodgers probably has a better arm and can run better but Romo has better vision, a higher IQ, quicker release, and better at avoiding pressure.

Let's just end the debate and say Jamarcus Russel is the best.

Not every day you find an O-Lineman that can throw like a QB.

At least spell the beast's name correct, Smitty. :o

Edited by Legacy

1-3 in the playoffs, romo is such a winner.

stop repeating that romo is a winner when he has done nothing to prove that he is. he has choked many more times then he has succeeded. dont give me that winner BS

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will honestly say with no doubt in my mind I would never trade Romo for Rodgers, Romo for Rodgers and 2 firsts, maybe, no way. Romo does so much more than what you can find in stats, he is good at extending plays and finding receivers down field. Rodgers holds the ball too long and gets sacked too much 50 sacks last year is just a joke. Rodgers probably has a better arm and can run better but Romo has better vision, a higher IQ, quicker release, and better at avoiding pressure.

You also forgot that Rodgers is better at football.

Edited by His Greatness

1-3 in the playoffs, romo is such a winner.

stop repeating that romo is a winner when he has done nothing to prove that he is. he has choked many more times then he has succeeded. dont give me that winner BS

Lol, yet if you watched the playoff games you'd know Romo has played excellent football in all but one. He is a winner weather he's won a super bowl or not, you're just a typical Romo hater. What do you mean he has done nothing to prove that he is? 38-17.

Usually better vision and IQ means less turnovers.

I guess you consider Romo the exception to that rule?

Is Brett Favre an exception to that rule. Just because he takes more chances doesn't have anything to do with his IQ or vision. Rodgers has trouble finding the hot reads and open receivers, Romo doesn't, simple as that.

Lol, yet if you watched the playoff games you'd know Romo has played excellent football in all but one. He is a winner weather he's won a super bowl or not, you're just a typical Romo hater. What do you mean he has done nothing to prove that he is? 38-17.

do you consider mcnabb a "winner"?

Is Brett Favre an exception to that rule. Just because he takes more chances doesn't have anything to do with his IQ or vision. Rodgers has trouble finding the hot reads and open receivers, Romo doesn't, simple as that.

I'd say Favre's resume speaks for itself, thus making him the exception to the rule.

do you consider mcnabb a "winner"?

Yes, why wouldn't I? Morons who can't say he can't win the big game are stupid. He has made the NFC Championship game more than a few times and has a fantastic career record. Would you consider Manning a winner before he won the super bowl?

I'd say Favre's resume speaks for itself, thus making him the exception to the rule.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

First, LOL @ you putting Romo and Manning in the same sentence.

Second, do you not think a first ballot HOF quarterback, with a ring, every QB record in the book (including INT's) is not the exception to that? But Romo is?