The My QB is better than yours! Thread

Lkr

First, LOL @ you putting Romo and Manning in the same sentence.

Second, do you not think a first ballot HOF quarterback, with a ring, every QB record in the book (including INT's) is not the exception to that? But Romo is?

If Romo plays as long as Favre does he will break all those records too, and why is Romo to Manning a ridiculous comparison?

If Romo plays as long as Favre does he will break all those records too, and why is Romo to Manning a ridiculous comparison?

http://s494.photobucket.com/albums/rr302/se6258i/2009/cat/videos/ice_cube_video.gif

You're seriously putting Romo on Manning's level? Manning had won playoff games before the SB title..

Edited by Flash

http://nysuperblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/tony-romo-disappointed-111509.jpghttp://www.faniq.com/images/blog/85e52952104f6e7085073ce433e21c7f.gif

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Y22G4uovoqw/SU3NPMNMrOI/AAAAAAAACBE/CY6FCeV6C7M/s400/CHOKE-ARTIST-TONY-ROMO.jpg

http://www.faniq.com/images/blog/a3cf122dfa76aa5071a213bb7dc0e93e.jpg

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/smeege23/TonyRomo.png

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CAVQjibu33w/SODZ50T5iTI/AAAAAAAAAvE/pZvdL2gQ3kE/s400/tony-romo-fumble-jan607.jpg

:lol:

Oh btw,

Rodgers >>>> Romo

Edited by Flash
  • Like 1

You're seriously putting Romo on Manning's level? Manning had won playoff games before the SB title..

Actually Manning lost his first 3 playoff games of his career and made the playoffs 3 of his first 6 years as opposed to Romo who made 3 of his first 4. Learn your football is you want to continue this.

Who fumbled and lost the Packers their playoff game against the Cardinals this year....OH YEAH!!! :lol:

Who couldn't handle a fricken snap for game winning FG? Exactly. Nice try though.

Actually Manning lost his first 3 playoff games of his career and made the playoffs 3 of his first 6 years as opposed to Romo who made 3 of his first 4. Learn your football is you want to continue this.

i dont care if they had similar playoff records in the beginning of their careers. romo will never be even close to as successful as peyton manning, they shouldnt even be in the same sentance. romo is a good quarterback, possibly top 10 in the NFL, but he is not close to the level of peyton manning. stop trying it

i dont care if they had similar playoff records in the beginning of their careers. romo will never be even close to as successful as peyton manning, they shouldnt even be in the same sentance. romo is a good quarterback, possibly top 10 in the NFL, but he is not close to the level of peyton manning. stop trying it

You're a moron if your still missing the point. The only knock against Romo is he can't win playoff games, well not only has he won one now but he won one before Manning won one so therefore it's a really stupid knock to have against someone.

You're a moron if your still missing the point. The only knock against Romo is he can't win playoff games, well not only has he won one now but he won one before Manning won one so therefore it's a really stupid knock to have against someone.

the only other knock on romo is that he is no where near as good as manning and never will be. he isnt even a top 5 QB in the league, barely top 10

So can you seriously say that Tony Romo is on the same level as Peyton Manning?

Again you just read my post and missed the point. You are a moron there is no point in talking with you if you can't understand what I am saying.

This isn't even about Madden anymore.

Give it a rest fellas. Good lord....

Romo is the greatest Madden QB of all time, his speed and throw on the run rating make him a valuable weapon against teams with good pass rushers!

You've never played a good kid with Vick, as is obv. with your retort.

Lol A) I am a good kid with Vick

B) I'm better at Madden then you will ever be, stopping vick is simple pick a 3-4 defense with 2 safeties in deep zones and the two OLB's playing spy and control the middle of the field with the middle line backers

Bro, I don't care how many bon-bon filled nights you've spent with your copy of Madden '10... Madden '04 Michael Vick for the PS2 is the 2nd best sports video game character of all time (Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl being #1), and your strategy wouldn't have worked in that game. The defense didn't begin realizing WTF they were doing until '05.

To even put Romo in his class is a laughably blatant homerism. But thanks for the ignorance!

Bro, I don't care how many bon-bon filled nights you've spent with your copy of Madden '10... Madden '04 Michael Vick for the PS2 is the 2nd best sports video game character of all time (Bo Jackson in Tecmo Bowl being #1), and your strategy wouldn't have worked in that game. The defense didn't begin realizing WTF they were doing until '05.

To even put Romo in his class is a laughably blatant homerism. But thanks for the ignorance!

Sorry Vick had one huge weakness in that game and it was his lack of accuracy. I have every Madden since Madden 96 for Sega and I know exactly which Vick you are talking about. Yes if you are playing someone who is a moron he's unstoppable but if you know what you are doing he's stoppable.

It is so delightful that you are still arguing that Romo is a better Madden QB than '04 Vick... you are just completely crushing any credibility that I've ever given you.

I get it that you always think you're right, your players are always the best, etc... But you can't get away with it on something so blatantly obvious.

It is so delightful that you are still arguing that Romo is a better Madden QB than '04 Vick... you are just completely crushing any credibility that I've ever given you.

I get it that you always think you're right, your players are always the best, etc... But you can't get away with it on something so blatantly obvious.

I can careless what respect you had/don't have for me :lol: First of all what I said was a joke and I found it hilarious that you took it seriously. I was just putting this whole thread back on topic for Smitty. I can honestly careless who the greatest Madden player is, but it sure as hell ain't Vick. he was stoppable if you aren't a moron.