OTR Sim League (NEW Polls Added!)

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's about that time again to start up a Sim League. My main man TIM said IF we can get people who will be VERY active, he will run it. So it will be a VERY good sim league, if we can get some active people. So lets go, lets get this [expletive] started. Only say you will join if you will be very active, not just for a week or two then quit or stop checking it. LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :dribble:

EDIT: The sim is a GO. Get your votes in. Voting ends FRIDAY @ Midnight.

I hear that Tim guy is a swell fellow.

If every team is going to be active, I'm sure he'll match your dedication and provide OTR with the best sim league around and some added activity.

I hear that Tim guy is a swell fellow.

If every team is going to be active, I'm sure he'll match your dedication and provide OTR with the best sim league around and some added activity.

:wub: :wub: :wub:

You hear that OTR!?!?! Spread the word fellas!

For those of you who already know you want to be a part of it - I'd advise helping to spread the word (especially if you have a friend that would be interested). If you want the sim league to be active, let alone actually happen, it'd help a lot. Thanks.

Edited by Viral

Yeah Tim will use FBB. And also, there will probably be a fantasy draft, just so all of you know! Keep spreading the word, if we get enough people interested by the end of today, we will start a sign up tread. :dribble:

You know I'm in, let's just try to keep this active and running for more than 1 season.

The last one was probably one of the longest running ones lol