Curtis Jerrells - Baylor

Eric Devendorf - Syracuse

Shawn Taggart - Memphis

Jeremy Pargo - Gonzaga

Ben Woodside - North Dakota State

A.J. Abrams - Texas

Josh Shipp - UCLA

Alex Ruoff - West Virginia

Paul Harris and Eric Devendorf should have stayed at Syracuse, don't know what either of them were thinking entering the draft. Devendorf already has something lined up in Europe but I don't know what Paul Harris' plans are. I am pretty happy that Dionte Christmas will be joining the Sixers for the summer league. It also looks like Woodside will be joining the T-Wolves' summer league roster.

Nope, I know he's really small and not a great passer but with his streaky shooting I really thought someone would take a stab at him late round.

I think OKC might pick up Abrams. McNeal, Rice, Adrien, Lyons, and Pargo all will get put on summer league teams I think.

I was honestly shocked that Jerel McNeal wasn't picked up. I think if Meeks wouldn't have been around in the 2nd round for the Bucks, we may have snagged him as we liked him in his workout session with us. That would have been so sweet to have him stay where he belongs! :dribble:

I'd like to see Chris Johnson from LSU get a shot somewhere. I think he could possibly be something similar to that Hollins guy on the Mavs as a decent contributor off of the bench with his athleticism and length in the post.

Tyrese is ballin for the Wiz in summer league.

Rice FTW.

I had Tyrese in like year 3 of a sim league once, after 2 seasons he averaged like 18 & 10 haha.

Bryce Taylor from U of O did't get drafted last year, but I think he'll make a squad and some noise this year.

I had Tyrese in like year 3 of a sim league once, after 2 seasons he averaged like 18 & 10 haha.

Bryce Taylor from U of O did't get drafted last year, but I think he'll make a squad and some noise this year.

Yea he'll do that once he gets his chance in the NBA too :( haha

hes my 2nd favorite player behind Pierce.

Dionte Christmas - Temple

Tyrese Rice - Boston College

Jeff Adrien - Connecticut

A.J. Abrams - Texas

Josh Shipp - UCLA

very surprised these players were not drafted. i think all of these players could have been solid or decent nba players.

Jeff Adrien is going to stick somewhere. He's got too much talent and leadership qualities not to stay around as a rotational player who can give you good fouls, and play the 3 and 4 positions.

He's an incredible rebounder. For some reason, reminds me a little bit of a smaller Ben Wallace.