GM2: Boston (1) @ Orlando (0)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheated out of this series.

The last few fouls I saw being probably wrong were Redick's charge call, Perkins' moving screen, and Rondo's travel. It's easy to assume every single call is going against the Magic when you're wearing blue-colored pinstripe glasses.

Critical mental mistakes, some lack of execution, and pinpoint play by Boston are what has put the Celtics up 2-0. Not the refs.

The last few fouls I saw being probably wrong were Redick's charge call, Perkins' moving screen, and Rondo's travel. It's easy to assume every single call is going against the Magic when you're wearing blue-colored pinstripe glasses.

Critical mental mistakes, some lack of execution, and pinpoint play by Boston are what has put the Celtics up 2-0. Not the refs.

Rondo traveled a lot tonight, and that was the first time they called it... which was a legit call. So I'm not sure how that was a wrong call.

Rondo traveled a lot tonight, and that was the first time they called it... which was a legit call. So I'm not sure how that was a wrong call.

just dont worry bout it, NBA is rigged aka Lakers vs Celtics againl, this time Lakers win

• Owner

I figured Orlando would win the series, so I was wrong there (because I think it's over now), but I do want to point out that I knew Vince would show his ugly side when it mattered most. His defense has sucked, both games, and while I think he had an average night in Game 1, he didn't do a damn thing worth mentioning tonight.

Orlando is losing this series because they play one-on-one basketball. Guys like Lewis and Carter are addicted to contested jumpers, while Howard and Nelson would rather take contested hooks and layups over swinging the ball back out and on the perimeter.

Boston is outplaying the Magic, on both sides of the ball. Garnett's presence doesn't help the Magic, either, but Pierce and Rondo have come to play.

I figured Orlando would win the series, so I was wrong there (because I think it's over now), but I do want to point out that I knew Vince would show his ugly side when it mattered most. His defense has sucked, both games, and while I think he had an average night in Game 1, he didn't do a damn thing worth mentioning tonight.

Orlando is losing this series because they play one-on-one basketball. Guys like Lewis and Carter are addicted to contested jumpers, while Howard and Nelson would rather take contested hooks and layups over swinging the ball back out and on the perimeter.

Boston is outplaying the Magic, on both sides of the ball. Garnett's presence doesn't help the Magic, either, but Pierce and Rondo have come to play.

I agree, it's like now we've decided to hold on to the ball forever, and not move it around. We've hit like hardly no trey's this series. SVG has obviously gotten onto them about movement because after a timeout I notice we've looked better, but as the quarter progresses they forget how to play that way.

Vince Carter is not a postseason player. The Magic looked to him, and he choked.

Rashard Lewis has been a no show, the Celts are chasing him off the three point line and there is no other way he can make himself useful.

Sadly JJ Reddick was their best player today outside Dwight Howard, he's the only guy who isn't settling for a jumpshot everytime he touches the ball. This series is over, the Celtic defense is suffocating them.