Future lineup.

xx.

Do you know why Courtney, Devin and the rest of the gaurds weren't sucsessful this year? We lacked ANY outside threats so teams filled the lane forcing everyone to suffer. Adding a attacker to this roster isn't going to make any improvements at all.

Like I said if he falls we take him but it's stupid to waste anything on potential if they aren't super hyped.

Obviously i know why they weren't successful. It was an overall team lack of talent to step up and score, simple. It has a lot to do with our guards but Harris picked it up during the 2nd half of the season. The main problem was that Lopez nor Harris were able to take over games, we had no #1 scoring option!

That is where Turner comes in, he is a obvious pick for us because Wall won't do that, Favors won't do that, Cousins won't do that and Wesley Johnson won't do that. There is no one in this draft that can come in 'straight' away and score for us. We don't need to fill spots when we have 20+ mil in cap, that can be spent on filling spots, we need to draft a star player with this pick. It isn't every season that a team gets a top 3 pick.

We need to trade up to get the 2nd or if 76ers choose Favors then all the better for us and we get Turner.

I really don't see where your point is bro.

How is Turner super hyped, he obviously is the most ready to play the NBA out of any draftee. He is a dominant scorer and can shoot the ball decent (he will improve in the NBA quickly)

http://i54.tinypic.com/iod6qs.jpg

Hamilton hires local scout

The Montreal Canadiens have announced that affliates in Hamilton will be getting a new general manager.

Stephen Dyell is taking over a front office that is now in sunny Florida but still have main parts to keep a championship team ready.

Edited by Universe