Future lineup.

xx.

Guest Zyzz

Wall has a way higher ceiling than Harris. Believe me.

You can honestly say that you dont think this extremely hurts Lebron signing with NJ?

Wall has a way higher ceiling than Harris. Believe me.

You can honestly say that you dont think this extremely hurts Lebron signing with NJ?

John Wall may take a couple seasons to reach that ceiling. LeBron's probably not interested in the chances of having to wait a couple of seasons.

Edited by Waldo

Turner is going 2nd bro, we cant get him.

Means nothing when we are only 1 pick down from grabbing him. Why not move some deadweight like Courtney Lee, CDR etc. These guys will drag our teams growth down, they in my opinion have already primed out, they are nothing more then role players. We should move CDR and our pick or Courtney + our pick for Turner on draft night.

I can't begin to talk about how Turner can help out the Nets. It's so obvious it frustrates me that people don't see why we need him to make a playoff run next season.

x2, our guards are our strongest point, we don't have any solid PF's.

Exactly. Terrence had a great run at the end while Courtney seem to come along. Heck, even CDR could come out strong again while we are left with Boone, Yi and Hump trying to fill in the four?

I'd much rather draft Favors then aim for maybe a big small forward and a three point specailist with our other two picks.

Wow really. You just forget that we have cap space and the free agency is generally big men?

How are our guards are strong point? .. Harris and Terrence are the only bright spots in terms of our guards. Courtney is absolutely horrible for our team as well as CDR who doesn't have a place on this team. Listen guys you don't try and force players to fit in, they either fit in or they don't. If they don't you trade them. I think personally our weakest point is at the SF. We are dire need of a swingman which Turner is exactly, in my opinion from watching Turner we just cannot let this kid slip away from only being 1 pick down.

We have pieces to get him easily and we need to make that move. I think strongly he will be a instant Brandon Roy. We need a impact player!

You guys should know this, we don't need players to fit positions, we have been trying that since 06' and been trying since then to make our frontcourt better, enough is enough. That is among the reasons why we had such a horrible season, our general manager focus is in the wrong direction, we need to have that 1 player to dominate scoring for us. We have two strong and rare pieces in a all-star point guard and a all-star center (i know he isn't a all-star yet but i bet my left nut he will be in the future)

With those pieces in place all we need is a dominate scorer in Turner and why not draft that instead of risking on signing a Lebron or Wade, that isn't a guarantee at all, at least we know we can get that star player and also have money to maneuver and then get those role players we need (fill PF with David Lee most likely).

Wow really. You just forget that we have cap space and the free agency is generally big men?

How are our guards are strong point? .. Harris and Terrence are the only bright spots in terms of our guards. Courtney is absolutely horrible for our team as well as CDR who doesn't have a place on this team. Listen guys you don't try and force players to fit in, they either fit in or they don't. If they don't you trade them. I think personally our weakest point is at the SF. We are dire need of a swingman which Turner is exactly, in my opinion from watching Turner we just cannot let this kid slip away from only being 1 pick down.

We have pieces to get him easily and we need to make that move. I think strongly he will be a instant Brandon Roy. We need a impact player!

You guys should know this, we don't need players to fit positions, we have been trying that since 06' and been trying since then to make our frontcourt better, enough is enough. That is among the reasons why we had such a horrible season, our general manager focus is in the wrong direction, we need to have that 1 player to dominate scoring for us. We have two strong and rare pieces in a all-star point guard and a all-star center (i know he isn't a all-star yet but i bet my left nut he will be in the future)

With those pieces in place all we need is a dominate scorer in Turner and why not draft that instead of risking on signing a Lebron or Wade, that isn't a guarantee at all, at least we know we can get that star player and also have money to maneuver and then get those role players we need (fill PF with David Lee most likely).

Thing is though our weakness is a swingman with three point range and Turner definately is that. Favors upside to helping this current team is much higher as we could use his post threat and just his overall body size.

Turner might be the better player but it makes no sense to trade up for someone who is going to have the same problem as Courtney Lee due to lack of an outside threat on this team. Add that with Favors age and the work ethic everyone talks about, I think he will be a fine pick.

Nah disagree dude sorry. Courtney is a shooter with a very low IQ. That is the difference between him and Turner. Actually they have a lot of differences but i can't be bothered writing a essay bro.

Turner will come in and be the leader of this team, Favors wouldn't. We need a leader and honestly Harris showed us he isn't that go to guy and Lopez can be but most likely won't because we have a chance of doing a lot of things that will impact his leadership on the team i.e. Free Agency and Draft.

Last thing, a lot of guys come into the NBA from college with suspect jumpshots and then flourish. Turner is exactly that. If we were to land Avery Johnson then thats a even bigger bonus. A lot of people laughed when i said we should get Avery at the start of last season. Now i don't know if ya'll know this but Averies coaching record is quite impressive and if implemented with Turner, Harris, Lopez can be a deadly combo. Hes the fastest coach to 50 wins and 150 wins, so he is a winner and so is Turner.

Lets do this!

Nah disagree dude sorry. Courtney is a shooter with a very low IQ. That is the difference between him and Turner. Actually they have a lot of differences but i can't be bothered writing a essay bro.

Turner will come in and be the leader of this team, Favors wouldn't. We need a leader and honestly Harris showed us he isn't that go to guy and Lopez can be but most likely won't because we have a chance of doing a lot of things that will impact his leadership on the team i.e. Free Agency and Draft.

Last thing, a lot of guys come into the NBA from college with suspect jumpshots and then flourish. Turner is exactly that. If we were to land Avery Johnson then thats a even bigger bonus. A lot of people laughed when i said we should get Avery at the start of last season. Now i don't know if ya'll know this but Averies coaching record is quite impressive and if implemented with Turner, Harris, Lopez can be a deadly combo. Hes the fastest coach to 50 wins and 150 wins, so he is a winner and so is Turner.

Lets do this!

Do you know why Courtney, Devin and the rest of the gaurds weren't sucsessful this year? We lacked ANY outside threats so teams filled the lane forcing everyone to suffer. Adding a attacker to this roster isn't going to make any improvements at all.

Like I said if he falls we take him but it's stupid to waste anything on potential if they aren't super hyped.