Official OTR World Cup Fantasy League

Sħãlïq™

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, who's 'cooldudes' (Real Bad)? I wanna know how did you get 68 pts within 4 days in less than 4 days?

I was wondering the same thing. It kind of sucks that we can't see his team. I'd be interested in seeing who got him all his points. :lol:

Some 3rd string keeper for an english club > best keeper in the world, i agree.

Yeah, but the 'best keeper in the world' effin' CHOKED against North Korea, and that '3rd string keeper for an english club' STEPPED UP and could have won me a CLEAN SHEET BONUS. <_<

JULIO CESAR C H

:angry: K E S IN CRUNCHTIME!!! <_<

JULIO CHOKER = MOST OVERRATED GK IN WORLD CUP HISTORY!<_<

Just 'cause he's Brazilian it doesnt mean he's GOD 'best GK in the world'!!! :angry:

Yeah, he plays well for Internazionale.. but frankly, he sucked against a team that's not even Top 40..

I hope Didier DROGBA and Co. score 3+ goals in his next game!!! :angry:

Edited by Shaliq

Yeah, but the 'best keeper in the world' effin' CHOKED against North Korea, and that '3rd string keeper for an english club' STEPPED UP and could have won me a CLEAN SHEET BONUS. <_<

JULIO CESAR C H

:angry: K E S IN CRUNCHTIME!!! <_< <_<

Brazil was up 2-0 and he gave up a goal that didnt matter, while Kingston stopped 1 shot that was aimed directly at him, Julio Cesar played great at the biggest stage, the champions league final.

Brazil was up 2-0 and he gave up a goal that didnt matter, while Kingston stopped 1 shot that was aimed directly at him, Julio Cesar played great at the biggest stage, the champions league final.

'a goal that didnt matter'?? :D That goal MATTERS A LOT, bro. That one goal could be the difference maker, 'cause Brazil may well finish with the same amount of pts with Ivory Coast and/or Portugal and what's the tiebreaker in that type of dead heat(I can't hear you)..?? GOAL DIFFERENCE (exactly)!!

And just for the record, Richard Kingson made more than one crucial save:

http://i49.tinypic.com/35kra7o.jpg

And in case you think it's a fluke: Richard Kingson DID NOT allow a single goal against the mighty Czech Republic at World Cup 2006, man. So the guy steps up on the internat'l stage!!! Did you see the African Cup of Nations?? Ghana allowed only 1 (ONE) goal in the entire tourney.

So my best move so far is cuttin' that Brazilian fa*go... loser out:

http://i48.tinypic.com/2lkr148.jpg

Edited by Shaliq

<3 Shaliq, lol I love how you back your posts with pictures...

and btw Yugo hes gotta point, in that group every goal matters if they all tie and beat korea then Brazil will probably be the odd team out due to goal differential

Lets wait for Ghana-Germany, we'll see what goalkeeper you prefer.

:D If Ghana beats Australia, this game wouldn't matter to Ghana. Their Serbian coach might rest his starters, and play the reserves. I don't need to wait any more, man -- Kingson > Julio Cesar in the opening round, IMHO. Period.

BTW, I guess you think Julio Cesar will manage a clean sheet vs. Ivory Coast, right? Gimme a break.. :D

:D If Ghana beats Australia, this game wouldn't matter to Ghana. Their Serbian coach might rest his starters, and play the reserves. I don't need to wait any more, man -- Kingson > Julio Cesar in the opening round, IMHO. Period.

BTW, I guess you think Julio Cesar will manage a clean sheet vs. Ivory Coast, right? Gimme a break.. :D

Playing the reserves vs the Germans? That wont put Ghana in the knockouts for sure.

Yo, yo, yo, at one of them betting sites, there's this PLAYER ROULETTE game and you get to spin a Player Roulette Wheel three times. Each time you spin the wheel, you will be randomly assigned one striker playing at the World Cup. If any of your strikers score a goal during the Group stages of the World Cup, you will be given a £5 Arcade Free Bet. There are NO CAPS on the amount of Free Bets you can get:

http://i50.tinypic.com/i35ld0.jpg

I got Novakovic, Torres and some Frei dood..

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f321/sha44/frei.jpg

You get another £10 for each goal any of your three strikers score in the Final. They give you a PDF copy when you’re done to keep track of your strikers, but you gotta wager £50 or more between the 11th and 25th of June, 2010. <_<

P.S.

No intention of promoting any sites here.. Just sharing some stuff I think it's cool.

Edited by Shaliq