Good TV Shows

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modern Family is funny.

is it something that has a continuous plot and makes you not be able to wait for the next week or something more like family guy (for lack of better example) where there are consistent characters and all but no consistent plot

and btw, lost and heroes are the only TV series that i have ever followed (family guy doesnt count), so i really have no clue what to expect

is it something that has a continuous plot and makes you not be able to wait for the next week or something more like family guy (for lack of better example) where there are consistent characters and all but no consistent plot

Nah not really, it's just more funny with evolving storylines and stuff. It reminds me a lot of The Office, just different subject matter. I really wish more people suggested True Blood, that is what you described up there ^^ I'm not into vampires or any of that stuff, but I picked it up last season no problem and was hooked hard. Plus you see a ton of Anna Paquin's boobs, which are delicious.

i dont know about true blood, i cant take vampires seriously lol

but i think i am leading towards prison break. ive always found jail stuff interesting, plus it seems like one of the only ones that makes you want to watch the next week and makes you think (i could be wrong)

can anyone tell me what breaking bad is about and where i can watch it online? hulu only has little clips of it it looks enticing.

i dont know where you can watch online, but there are places where you could download it and then watch

Fox always has the best series.

Even though the 24 finale just ended, and Prison Break ended last June, those are by far the best two series mentioned in this thread, and I mean by FAR!

I've watched every episode of Prison Break three times, and it never got boring, and I only watched them three times because I watched them when they aired, then I did a marathon of all of the episodes last May for about two weeks, and then my roommates got into it this year, even though they thought they wouldn't like it.

24 is definitely far longer, and the seasons don't flow as much as the Prison Break season's do, but there's a reason it's one of the most watched shows. Also, when you're watching it, don't think too much about the whole season happening in 24 hours because you will want to question a lot of things.

Anyways, Prison Break and 24 are must watch series.

I've seen just about everything that has been watchable, House is head and toe above the rest, you should def go with house, season 6 just ended and season 5 had one of the best twist ive ever seen in a show, trust me you'll enjoy it

I saw an episode of House one time, where somebody came to the hospital and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with them, and they spent the whole show trying to figure it out, but they couldn't... then, House heard/saw something completely unrelated that somehow, some way triggered a thought and he figured out what was wrong and the patient was cured! It was awesome, they should make more episodes like that one.

I saw an episode of House one time, where somebody came to the hospital and they couldn't figure out what was wrong with them, and they spent the whole show trying to figure it out, but they couldn't... then, House heard/saw something completely unrelated that somehow, some way triggered a thought and he figured out what was wrong and the patient was cured! It was awesome, they should make more episodes like that one.

I'm guessing that was sarcasm...not very funny, nice try though

http://i45.tinypic.com/25a1y53.jpg

:lol:

I just tried that lol didn't work, yes it gets repetitive at time, but I find the story line that goes a long with them and the cool ways they figure it out exciting, all CSI episodes are basically the same but it's still loved.

I just tried that lol didn't work, yes it gets repetitive at time, but I find the story line that goes a long with them and the cool ways they figure it out exciting, all CSI episodes are basically the same but it's still loved.

The thing is the story is also repetitive unlike CSI. Every season its about House going crazy, in pain and drugs. He gets temporarily healed and soon goes back to the same [expletive], although this past season was pretty good. It was nice to see him finally get Cuddy but the sad thing is that he could have literally gotten her YEARS ago.

I just tried it, and it actually came up. :lol: .

Anyways, House is a good show, but I don't watch it that much.

Burn Notice is also a very good show.

i dont think house is for me, id rather something with a plot through each episode, something that makes you want to watch the next episode (maybe house has that, it seems like it doesnt but i could be wrong)

i watched the first two episodes of prison break last night and i thought it was pretty cool. its a little hard to follow some of the stuff outside of jail, but im managing

I just tried it, and it actually came up. :lol: .

Anyways, House is a good show, but I don't watch it that much.

Burn Notice is also a very good show.

Yeah, man. It's the only show I really have to look forward to this summer.