Good TV Shows

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was gonna watch 1 episode of prison break tonight, ended up watching 4 episodes. and now its 5 am. great. screw you prison break, stop being so awesome

The only thing about PB is that there are alot of characters that play HUGE roles that just come and go. The main 6-8 people are in it for the most part. And when Mike gets into jail and gets situated than you'll see it's alot easier to follow.

breaking bad and fringe look kinda cool from that list

Almost every episode is awesome. There will be times where you're sitting there and thinking, "When are they going to do something, and when is something huge going to happen?", but every minor detail plays a big role, and there are lots of twists and turns.

I ended up watching about 5-6 episodes each day and night for 2 weeks straight because I'd watch a couple before I went to work, and then I'd get home late and have nothing better to do.

The episodes fly by quickly.

Almost every episode is awesome. There will be times where you're sitting there and thinking, "When are they going to do something, and when is something huge going to happen?", but every minor detail plays a big role, and there are lots of twists and turns.

I ended up watching about 5-6 episodes each day and night for 2 weeks straight because I'd watch a couple before I went to work, and then I'd get home late and have nothing better to do.

The episodes fly by quickly.

are you talking about prison break or breaking bad/fringe??

i watched the first two episodes of prison break last night and i thought it was pretty cool. its a little hard to follow some of the stuff outside of jail, but im managing

i posted that when i watched the first episode of prison break two days ago. and right now i am about to start episode 12 in prison break. its too good

if anyone has ever seen the movie shawshank redemption and enjoyed it then i would absolutely recommend prison break. it is like shawshank redemption times 10.

Edited by fly3rs18

breaking bad and fringe look kinda cool from that list

I agree I am probably going to check out both soon I need to watch more shows. And i actually found free episodes of Warehouse 13 online as well, it's not bad I enjoy it but it's not going to blow you away.

You know what I hate about most of the TV shows I watch? They are all near the same number of episodes in their season. For example How I Met Your Mother and Chuck just had their season finale and now I don't have anything to watch :(

i dont think house is for me, id rather something with a plot through each episode, something that makes you want to watch the next episode (maybe house has that, it seems like it doesnt but i could be wrong)

That's why it is the best TV show because of the plot development through each show, the medical mysterys are just a side plot

I hear FlashForward might get renewed after all. That would make me so happy, the finale last night was so good and left a major cliff hanger. If it gets cancelled, it would be an epic idea/show concept gone to waste.

i was originally gonna watch that but i decided not to when i heard it was getting cancelled

Same here, my roomate at school really loved that show and told me to check it out, I was about to then Phightins said it was about to be canceled, if it does get renewed I'll check it out...