Good TV Shows

so the lost finale is on sunday, so i need a new TV show to follow. it doesnt matter if the show is already a few seasons in, it might be better if it is actually

any suggestions? i prefer something more science fiction like lost or heroes, but im really up for anything if it is good

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had the same problem with heroes ending

My lineup was

House

Burn Notice

Heroes

30 Rock

The Office

With Heroes gone I planned to replace it with Glee which seems like a decent show if you can put up with all the singing

I had super high hopes for FlashFoward as a potential Lost replacement, and I thought the first season was really good. I guess it got [expletive]ty ratings though since it was cancelled. I am hoping another network picks it up.

i dont care if a show is over or almost over, id almost rather have that because then i can just download all the seasons and watch them at my own pace instead of at a set time every week

and i think i will definitely start watching always sunny, but i want another show besides that.

I had super high hopes for FlashFoward as a potential Lost replacement, and I thought the first season was really good. I guess it got [expletive]ty ratings though since it was cancelled. I am hoping another network picks it up.

This. I highly doubt they will air the show again, I can't believe the ratings sucked that bad.

I just had the same problem with heroes ending

My lineup was

House

Burn Notice

Heroes

30 Rock

The Office

iCarly

With Heroes gone I planned to replace it with Glee which seems like a decent show if you can put up with all the singing

Fixed

But I've been hooked on Community, show is hilarious.

my lineup in day of the week order:

House

Two and a Half Men(I like [expletive]ty sitcoms)

Big Bang Theory(I like [expletive]ty sitcoms)

RAW

LOST

The Middle

Modern Family

South Park

Community

Parks and Rec

The Office

iCarly everyday

im trying to sort through all of the suggestions now, but possibilities are:

always sunny (definitely gonna watch, but it doesnt actually count as a new show)

dexter

prison break (doesnt matter if its old)

mad men

house?

breaking bad

burn notice

chuck

modern family

i think i may get rid of some of the pure action ones. id rather have something that makes you think (why i loved lost), but im not really sure yet