Blackhawks vs Flyers

reno

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Saturday, May 29 at Chicago, 8 p.m. NBC, CBC, RDS

Monday, May 31 at Chicago, 8 p.m. NBC, CBC, RDS

Wednesday, June 2 at Philadelphia, 8 p.m. VERSUS, CBC, RDS

Friday, June 4 at Philadelphia, 8 p.m. VERSUS, CBC, RDS

*Sunday, June 6 at Chicago, 8 p.m. NBC, CBC, RDS

*Wednesday, June 9 at Philadelphia, 8 p.m. NBC, CBC, RDS

*Friday, June 11 at Chicago, 8 p.m. NBC, CBC, RDS

Saturday cant come any sooner, who will you be rooting for and why?

This could be Chicagos First Stanley cup win since 1961.

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/San+Jose+Sharks+v+Chicago+Blackhawks+Game+1QcHIaNgKh3l.jpg

I am rooting for Chicago, the Flyers are sick and I love Gagne but Kane is probably my favourite player these days (with Corey Perry) and Toews is just dumb good. The Flyers bodied the Canadiens but struggled against a broken down Bruins team, the Blackhawks manhandled a very talented team in the Sharks, but the Flyers are different in that their scoring isn't as condensed as a traditional team, they have good scoring talent through their entire first 3 lines when they are healthy.

I still think the Blackhawks will control this series and win it in as quick as 5, as long as 6. I am expecting Leighton to get lit up this series.

After everything Philly has done so far in the playoffs, they definitely deserve this.

Funny how the Flyers and Blackhawks are both tied in the lead for most Stanley Cups lost with 5, history is being made either way.

Well, I wouldn't say the Flyers struggled against the Bruins. I thought they dominated that series despite the fact that it went 7.

Also, a couple interesting side-stories in this series. Patrick Kane was the first overall pick the year the Flyers had by far the worst record in the NHL but wound up losing the lottery (ala the 2010 New Jersey Nets). Also, lets not forget the Flyers literally giving Patrick Sharp to the Blackhawks a couple years ago (I think we got Matt Ellison, some plug who never played in the NHL here). Also, Michael Leighton was originally a Blackhawks draft pick. I am probably missing a few.

I don't watch nor care about Hockey, it's like minor league baseball to me. That being said I will never ever root for anything Philadelphia...

Not even for me? :wub:

I don't watch nor care about Hockey, it's like minor league baseball to me. That being said I will never ever root for anything Philadelphia...

http://tehdago.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/cool_story_bro1.jpg

Well there's no other reason for you to mock my post

Haha, it just didn't serve much of a purpose. "Hockey sucks and so does Philadelphia". What was the point?

Haha, it just didn't serve much of a purpose. "Hockey sucks and so does Philadelphia". What was the point?

The poll on the thread was "who do you want to win?" so I was just saying why I wanted Chicago to win :)