GM6: Orlando (2) @ Boston (3)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Owner

Boston ran them off the three, again, and when the Magic did shoot the three, it was off a screen and usually contested (looking at Jameer).

But there was way too much Dwight, posting up against Perkins. Those shots he was throwing up...it just slowed Orlando down, took him off the glass, and their offense just sat in the water for 48 minutes.

Garnett is a punk. It's too bad Howard didn't throw an elbow to his jaw after those two on his forearm. Orlando was going to lose to begin with, so if I were Dwight, I would've trucked him in the paint, or something.

And also...Garnett is a liability on the offensive end. He has been all series long, and he's even less effective on the glass. Something isn't right.

Garnett is a punk. It's too bad Howard didn't throw an elbow to his jaw after those two on his forearm. Orlando was going to lose to begin with, so if I were Dwight, I would've trucked him in the paint, or something.

Thx homie, U or Phx needs to take care of this guy. Plz don't let Boston win this yr. This loss hurt, such a long hard season... came up short. I hope we just grew a lil bit more

I didn't watch the game but from what I read on the recap, it seemed that the Celtics were tired of getting pushed around and were energized because of it. Little Nate helped somewhat in the 2nd quarter and Pierce just eventually went off