Knicks Won't Jeopardize 2010 For Kidd

Smitty

The Knicks are expected to show interest in Jason Kidd, but they might only offer the point guard a one-year deal.

Kidd is rumored to be interested in returning to the area after spending a number of years in New Jersey.

New York will only have the midlevel exception, about $5.5 million, to offer Kidd. More than a one-year deal is highly unlikely, as the Knicks won't jeopardize their salary-cap space in 2010.

Link

Of course we won't jeopardize 2010 for Kidd, when we can have Lebron, Bosh, Amare, Wade, etc.

We can't get Wade he got an extension from what I heard and Amar'e just got traded to Golden State (The deal went through, yeah?) so I don' think we will be getting him neither. So we are left with LeBron James and Chris Bosh. But getting Jason Kidd for the 2009 season on a one year contract is not a bad idea.

True, but now that the rumors are getting more serious I'd love seeing Kidd rock that orange n' blue.

I would too, for one year though. Like I said he would be a great addition to this team his leadership and his knowledge would help out a lot. He would help out Tony Douglas the most.