Official "Health and Fitness" Thread

Cobb

I feel kind of like a bum for working out in my garage, I am so limited with what exercises I can do....people do always say you can't beat dumbbells and barbell though, so I shouldn't feel too bad.

I feel kind of like a bum for working out in my garage, I am so limited with what exercises I can do....people do always say you can't beat dumbbells and barbell though, so I shouldn't feel too bad.

do u have friends with apartments, maybe they have a an indoor workout station

Went one entire week with eating 3,500-3,700 calories a day, probably more this past weekend. I swear that if after a month of doing this I have not gained about 10 pounds, then it wasn't meant to be lol

I already went from 163-169, but thats probably because I always have a shit load of food inside me when I decide to weigh myself.

Get size on creatine, helps you add a minimum of 5 lbs quickly, some of my friends even gained 10 lbs.

Btw you shouldn't be discouraged if you don't gain 10 lbs right away, just be consistent with this for a year and you should see a big difference

Edited by YugoRocketsFan

I was using creatine before, for like 2 months straight and it did add weight. I stopped taking it like a month ago but I am going to start using it again this week or next week, just taking a break from it so my body doesn't get used to it.

I was using creatine before, for like 2 months straight and it did add weight. I stopped taking it like a month ago but I am going to start using it again this week or next week, just taking a break from it so my body doesn't get used to it.

Yeah but take size-on, that shit is very very effective for putting on weight

Do you guys take your creatine before or after workout? I was taking mine after because everywhere I read said its best to take it after, but it didn't make sense to me. Creatine is supposed to boost your workout, allowing you to last longer...but I always thought it would make more sense to take it before rather than after.

I bought that size on creatine...gonna start using it tomorrow. After two weeks of eating 3500 calories or more a day, I went from 163 to 172......don't know what to think of that since my body always does that and then I just fluctuates between 175-170, but hopefully this creatine puts me over the hump.

I bought that size on creatine...gonna start using it tomorrow. After two weeks of eating 3500 calories or more a day, I went from 163 to 172......don't know what to think of that since my body always does that and then I just fluctuates between 175-170, but hopefully this creatine puts me over the hump.

Good job, I bought a tub yesterday, you should use it as an intra-workout, take it while you lift. My friends both who have been lifting for a long time said they gained 6-8 pounds on it.

• 4 weeks later...

That guy on the right has a [expletive]ing baseball for a bicep lol

That creatine you recommended is pretty good...tastes good and I have gained 7 pounds (I would credit that to the fact that I discovered I can eat pure garbage the whole day and not really get fat).

That guy on the right has a [expletive]ing baseball for a bicep lol

That creatine you recommended is pretty good...tastes good and I have gained 7 pounds (I would credit that to the fact that I discovered I can eat pure garbage the whole day and not really get fat).

I hate you. If i eat garbage for twice a week i can feel the fat building and i start thinking im 10x slower on the court.

• 1 month later...