GM4: Chicago @ Philadelphia

Cobb

If this series stayed in Philly next game then it would be over but I'm hoping for seven games.

And you just gotta shake your head watching Chris Pronger. Dude is a beast but is the Sidney Crosby of defense. Whines and gets away with evvvvvvverything. So lucky!

Call me crazy, but im calling a conspiracy. Two wins philly gets the game was on versus, hockey wants it to go to 7 games, but does not want america to see the hawks lose. Hawks win in game 7.

the two philly wins were also the games played in philly....

game 6 in philly is on versus, not sure why 3 and 4 were the only ones on versus.

just got back from the game though. it was crazy there. and just found out that im going to game 6 also. if the flyers can win in chicago then i could be at the clinching game

Doubt the Flyers will win in Chicago but you never now considering both teams have done their job so far, winning at home.

Doubt the Flyers will win in Chicago but you never now considering both teams have done their job so far, winning at home.

you never know, flyers have a lot more momentum and confidence going into game 5 then they did going into games 1 and 2. and both games 1 and 2 were really close 1 goal games that could have really gone to either team. game 5 may be the best game of the series

Thank god. I hate watching Versus. Is NBC any better?

Well, it's better in the sense that there will be a larger audience. Otherwise it's basically the same. Emerick and Olczyk will still do play-by-play, which I like (I love Emerick, although I am not a fan of Olczyk). The VS intermission reports are way better than NBC's though. NBC has Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury....Milbury is a huge tool.

Well, it's better in the sense that there will be a larger audience. Otherwise it's basically the same. Emerick and Olczyk will still do play-by-play, which I like (I love Emerick, although I am not a fan of Olczyk). The VS intermission reports are way better than NBC's though. NBC has Pierre McGuire and Mike Milbury....Milbury is a huge tool.

One of Pierre's finer moments. :lol: .