Going to New York on Wednesday

Paul

I go to Drexel University.

oh word, you dorm there? I was actually gonna go there or UMass but it was a clear choice once I visited and Drexel was too pricey only reason I considered it because I love the city and the co-op but definitely not a college life type school and thats what i wanted. Its cool trying something else going outta state and in a different environment loving my decision.

oh word, you dorm there? I was actually gonna go there or UMass but it was a clear choice once I visited and Drexel was too pricey only reason I considered it because I love the city and the co-op but definitely not a college life type school and thats what i wanted. Its cool trying something else going outta state and in a different environment loving my decision.

Nah I commute. I take the train in there every day, makes it a lot cheaper. And yeah I go mainly for co-op.

Go to central park, go to Times Square but only once and only for a few hours. I've never been to the wax museum (Madame Tussaud) but everyone I know who's been there has actually had a nice time. Take the subway and not a cab, you'll save money. Eat at a real restaurant and not a chain. If you're bored and you walk around, you'll find something to do. Be prepared to spend a bit. You'll have fun though, trust me.

I personally dont like NYC after the 3rd time I went to.

I even ate at Planet hollywood in manhattan cause I missed LA so much :lol: . It was actually a pretty cool place because they had all these items there from famous movies and like a lifesize statue in color of the joker. Pretty awesome restraunt. Food was good too.

I personally dont like NYC after the 3rd time I went to.

I even ate at Planet hollywood in manhattan cause I missed LA so much :lol: . It was actually a pretty cool place because they had all these items there from famous movies and like a lifesize statue in color of the joker. Pretty awesome restraunt. Food was good too.

:huh: