New York Rangers

NomarFachix

^^^ Yes, good riddance to the most awful contract I've ever seen.

Stepan has really impressed me in the preseason so far. Avery looks to be back to skating and making plays. Lundy looks concentrated. Del Z might score a lot this year. Still need a first line center. White has looked pretty bad. Pumped hockey is back.

Yeah, 1 year for $1M. Further reinforces the thought that Prospal might need surgery on his knee that would put him out for the year. Fedo had a good preseason.

McDonagh is heading to Hartford, which means Sauer will be #6. He played well this preseason. Emenger will be the 7 I guess, unless a better option shows up on waivers... But he has been an atrocity. Every time the other team scores, I see Emenger in the picture.

Gaborik out with the soft [expletive] D-pairing of Gilroy and Eminger... Gets destroyed, out 2-3 weeks with a separated shoulder.

Drury's first game back after a broken finger... Breaks finger again in 2nd period. Out 6 weeks. Same finger, new break... what are the odds?

Prospal has his surgery, out indef.

Overtime loss on a PP set up by a penalty by Staal, who has been awful after holding out for his money this offseason.

Great day for the Rangers.

Great game for Biron last night. His mask is sick, too. The Avery line is the best one out there. Anisimov has looked great this year, and the defense looked great last night (with Eminger a healthy scratch, imagine that!).

Finally got to watch a Boogaard fight, he was handling Orr before Colton decided to use a take down to avoid the beat down.

Great game for Biron last night. His mask is sick, too. The Avery line is the best one out there. Anisimov has looked great this year, and the defense looked great last night (with Eminger a healthy scratch, imagine that!).

Finally got to watch a Boogaard fight, he was handling Orr before Colton decided to use a take down to avoid the beat down.

Is he still rocking Gaston the lumberjack?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Roszival is a favorite name of mine also, since I have a friend named Michael Rosenthal. He is a Rangers fan. Probably pissed off.

If he's a Rangers fan... Probably isn't mad. Been dying to get rid of this contract forever. He's a decent offensive defender, but he has a way of getting a slight injury and having it affect him for a few seasons.