New York Rangers

NomarFachix

Wolski shoots straight to the front line with Gaborik and Anisimov. Poor Avery shafted back to the 4th line with Drury and Weise.

Damn I was looking forward to James vs Sean Part II. Should be a very easy win for the Rangers though but I'm hoping some funny [expletive] goes down.

Ugly game for the Rangers. Wolski looked like he'll fit just fine, as long as he stays motivated. Boyle spent the whole game chasing Subban around after that idiot slap, and he finished with one shot and like 25% faceoffs. Staal took some bad penalties... Just an all-around bad game.

Sidenote... Subban is a [expletive]. I can't wait for someone to knock his face in. Slew footed Dubinsky badly... I hope Prust catches him on Saturday.

Edited by IllWill21

Nice W for the boys tonight. Scummy spearjob by Burrows, but the team played focused hockey and The Swedish James Bond was tremendous in net. Wolski Wolski Wolski with his first goal as a rangers on the PP... Great night to top the NHL's points leaders.

Hard to tell lately whether I'm watching the Rangers or the Hartford Whale. Only getting worse, with Duby and Fedotenko both going out 2-4 weeks.

Dupont, Kolarik, Newbury, Weise, Zucarello, McDonagh, Sauer... It's nice to see that we have competent kids in Hartford, but this team is being ravaged by injury. Oh well, at least Cally is due back around the same time as Duby and Feds, hopefully for a seriously playoff push.

Sidenote... lol @ how bad the Boogaard signing looks right now. Dude gets his face crushed in and misses over a month. Torts says he won't even play him when he's back because he's fat and out of shape. Sweet!

Hard to tell lately whether I'm watching the Rangers or the Hartford Whale. Only getting worse, with Duby and Fedotenko both going out 2-4 weeks.

Dupont, Kolarik, Newbury, Weise, Zucarello, McDonagh, Sauer... It's nice to see that we have competent kids in Hartford, but this team is being ravaged by injury. Oh well, at least Cally is due back around the same time as Duby and Feds, hopefully for a seriously playoff push.

Sidenote... lol @ how bad the Boogaard signing looks right now. Dude gets his face crushed in and misses over a month. Torts says he won't even play him when he's back because he's fat and out of shape. Sweet!

Common trend with fighters who get paid more than they should for some reason.

At least the Rangers have the balls to sit Boogaard. Meanwhile, the Flyers keep running Jody Shelley out there every night. Has to be because of the contract, since there is no other logical reason to keep more productive players scratched.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...