New York Rangers

NomarFachix

“Well, the one thing, its reputation is far better than the actual building,” the coach said. “I mean, it’s nothing. The locker rooms are horrible. The benches are horrible. There’s no room for anything. But the reputation of being in Madison Square Garden is what makes it famous. Also, our building’s a lot louder, too. So I mean, they can say what they want, but it’s not that loud in there.”

http://i51.tinypic.com/18c50g.jpg

Edited by NomarFachix

• 4 weeks later...

I really hope it wasn't related to his fight. Emotionally, physically, etc. Poor guy, I'm pretty bummed over it.

As much as I hate to say it, I would imagine that his death was either concussion related or drug related (wasn't he part of the NHL's Wellness Policy or whatever and battled drug addiction?). I certainly hope it is not related to either one of these things, but considering the kind of player that he was it wouldn't surprise me at all if this was some sort of concussion related.

Either way, sucks to hear about his death, especially considering his age.

For those of you who don't know, his family is donating his brain to that research group that is studying the effects of concussions on the brain. Bob Probert had his brain sent there as well, and I'm pretty sure that Keith Primeau will donate his brain to the same group when he passes away. Hopefully these contributions will lead to some sort of breakthrough.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

I heard that about his brian.. it's a tremendous gift. It'll go miles and miles in helping prevent future damage.

Boogey :(

I laughed very hard @ "about his brian", FYI.

<3