Toy Story 3

Lkr

I'm seeing it tomorrow fo sho. Watched toy story 1 n 2 in 3d special showing, so I would be insane to not see #3. Toy story is my favorite animated movie of all time. But idk why you would go when the lakers will be playing tonight lol. I would be savoring the victory or mourning the loss if my bulls were playing game 7 in the finals.

just saw it. we only saw the regular one (friend bought tickets in advance, i wanted 3-d), but i still enjoyed it. it was interesting because almost everyone at the midnight showing was between 18-25 and grew up with the old toy stories. almost no kids there

just saw it. we only saw the regular one (friend bought tickets in advance, i wanted 3-d), but i still enjoyed it. it was interesting because almost everyone at the midnight showing was between 18-25 and grew up with the old toy stories. almost no kids there

exactly what happened here. 3D showing was amazing

Eh...definitely better than the 2nd one. It's getting such crazy praise right now because they waited 11 years to do it. But without even considering that, I thought it was a fantastic movie. People of our generation definitely have a connection with it, so the fact that Andy "grew up" at basically the same pace as all of us makes it pretty cool.

Movie was AMAZING. It was probably better than the first one to be honest as it was way more intense than the others. There was one point where I was at the edge of my seat the entire scene because it looked like the toys were f'd.

I'm gonna admit too, I was kinda holding back some tears at the end though no homo. Having grown up with Toy Story since I was like 7 years old and seeing that ending was kinda tough.

Definite 10/10 though and I was able to see it because it was over a 90% on Rotten Tomatoes so yeah.