Toy Story 3

Lkr

I'm not trying to be a dick, and I've never seen the movie so I'm coming from a stance of ignorance... but fighting back tears at Toy Story 3 made me giggle IRL.

Ah haha I got ya. I've heard a few people actually say they held back tears. Growing up with the series and just seeing how everything ends is actually pretty sad. It's a really great movie (and series).

I'm not trying to be a dick, and I've never seen the movie so I'm coming from a stance of ignorance... but fighting back tears at Toy Story 3 made me giggle IRL.

A friend of mine (and Fly3rs) had a pass to see a pre-release screening. He told us that he was crying at the end. Like you, I thought that was ridiculous. After seeing the movie, I do not think it's ridiculous anymore.

I think it's only sad if you've seen the other two, if you've never seen a Toy Story I don't think it's going to affect you. For the record, I didn't see the movie but I looked up the summary on wikipedia. :lol:

how did you survive as a child without seeing toy story?!?!?

Just came back from it, I guess you could say "cute" movie but I just thought it was ok... /shrug

It was a little sad, but come on, crying? [expletive] please

If saying that makes you feel more confident in your masculinity or something, all the power to ya. But for the rest of us weaker personalities, it was a pretty emotional movie.

If saying that makes you feel more confident in your masculinity or something, all the power to ya. But for the rest of us weaker personalities, it was a pretty emotional movie.

raoooooar my manliness level reached 90000000000

but yeah my bad if my masculinity came off too strong, i try to keep it undercool at times cuz im just a plain beast. har har har i joke woeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh its 12;56 am beasty mode

It was a sad movie as I have reflected on it more, really hits you, but its not movie itself or the toys such as woody/buzzlightyear/cowgirl, its the simple reflection on the innocent life we all once shared, but is now gone ; *( Oh i miss the simpler days.

ahhh finally i can look in this tread :D

yeah if u were going up as a fan of one and two you will be trying not to cry. i was holding back as much as possible

number one is still my fav but this is a awesome movie. ill probably watch it again to when my mum and sister go see it

how freaky was the doll and that monkey :lol: scared the [expletive] outta me