DALEMBERT IS TRADED!!!!!!!!!!!

xx.

The key part in this trade is Spencer Hawes is still very young and obviously kind of lanky and unathletic but his size and potential is there and he is more talented than Dalembert. In a year or two he will be a better replacement than him or he will not learn anything and be on the end of the bench.

The key part in this trade is Spencer Hawes is still very young and obviously kind of lanky and unathletic but his size and potential is there and he is more talented than Dalembert. In a year or two he will be a better replacement than him or he will not learn anything and be on the end of the bench.

He seems like a role player to me, I am confused why they would take on another long deal when they are supposedly looking to dump Andre and Brand's huge deals, just so they can add Hawes, just doesn't seem worth it to me. He has been in the league 3 years and doesn't seem to be anything special.

As one of Sammy's few fans, it sucks to see him go. Looks like a good deal, though. I wonder if they trade down and draft Cousins now? Certainly hope not, but seeing this certainly makes one think.

Also, a lot of the beat writers seem to think another trade is certainly coming.

Sixers are still gonna draft Turner.

Although Collins is supposedly trying to get Ed to pick Favors.

Thank you Collins!

I hope they take Favors .. god i hope they take Favors. I would be so damn happy if we land Turner.

^lmao

Ya because Dalembert is a awesome center isnt he?

One of the better defensive centers in the league; now who will they start? I've heard that Brand might play the five but that's a disaster waiting to happen...

Maybe if you watched 76ers games in stead of skimming through the stat sheet and the ESPN highlights you would know that.