Brazil vs Côte d'Ivoire

Sħãlïq™

Who wins?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

umm...liking players is same as supporting every team with a good player?

jordan wade and kobe are my fav of players of all time...wtf does that have anything to do with being a bandwagoner?

Edited by Clutch

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

umm...liking players is same as supporting every team with a good player?

jordan wade and kobe are my fav of players of all time...wtf does that have anything to do with being a bandwagoner?

Well, Kobe Jordan are two of the best players All-Time and Wade is an All-Star. My bandwagoning senses are tingling.

what in the hell? the HEAT are like 2 years older than me, i grew up with this team...wade just happend to PLAY FOR THEM

i liked heat during the alonzo days as well, why do u think i hate the knicks so much every time they are mentioned?

i love the heat and i love pat riley..through riley i learned about his past and the lakers, and i started watchin them as well and they are the ONLY thing on the west coast that i like...and jordan...who DOESNT like jordan when he was so dominant in the 90's..im not a bulls fan...i love jordans game..and kobe and wade are the most like jordan in terms of style of play....which is why those 3 are my fav players

ur wack

Edited by Clutch

what in the hell? the HEAT are like 2 years older than me, i grew up with this team...wade just happend to PLAY FOR THEM

i liked heat during the alonzo days as well, why do u think i hate the knicks so much every time they are mentioned?

i love the heat and i love pat riley..through riley i learned about his past and the lakers, and i started watchin them as well and they are the ONLY thing on the west coast that i like...and jordan...who DOESNT like jordan when he was so dominant in the 90's..im not a bulls fan...i love jordans game..and kobe and wade are the most like jordan in terms of style of play....which is why those 3 are my fav players

ur wack

They are called the Miami Heat I believe.

How is supporting and having great players as fav. players bandwagnoning? I guess we should all support scrubs..

Let him do what he wants to do..

Yeah, you're right. Check my fav players!!!!!

Yeah, you're right. Check my fav players!!!!!

you wanna know the names of some of my fav players aside from those 3 and iverson?

- shaun livingston

- shannon brown (when he was with the cavs i used to DIE for him to get some minutes whenever i watched a cavs game) ..i was one of the few people who was excited when lakers got him in the ammo trade because i knew what he was about

- thabo sefolosha

- javal mcgee

- turiaf

- gibson

- ilgauskas

- arroyo

theres a lot more, but i dont support every team that has a player i like

Edited by Clutch

lol..........I live in Houston and support the Rockets, use the context clues.

i didnt always live in toronto..i lived in saudi arabia for 10 years...jeddah and riyadh dont exactly have an NBA team

seikley was part lebanese (arab) so it gave me even more reason to watch miami heat lol

^and miami heat

im not brasilian, and im not bandwagon fan..ive been watchin brasil since i was born (saudi arabia is not really gonna win anything...ever)

and im not a world cup fan either, so no..i know wat im supporting and its not a hype thing for me

Hell, the United States isn't going to win anything anytime soon, yet I still support them.

i do support saudi when they are in the wc as underdogs in agroup lol(haven't even won a game in wc i believe) - matter of fact i was so happy when when of the refs in a game few days ago was from jeddah saudi arabia

you guys have the concept of "fan" way different in the west, cuz of college sports and what not and the heavy allegiance and loyalty to the city you are in

if im a kid.. and all i do is stay up watchin the team im attracted to the most, and i have a love for...thats what im gonna support forever even when they lose..and thats my case

im not a bandwagon supporter

i wouldnt have supported brasil when they lost to france (twice, and cry my [expletive] off in front of the tv) then, but i had their back and always supported them

i watched 74 games in miami heats 15 win season (wade didnt even play most of the season)

i watched lakers through the smush paker days

Edited by Clutch

i do support saudi when they are in the wc as underdogs in agroup lol(haven't even won a game in wc i believe)

you guys have the concept of "fan" way different in the west, cuz of college sports and what not and the heavy allegiance and loyalty to the city you are in

if im a kid.. and all i do is stay up watchin the team im attracted to the most, and i have a love for...thats what im gonna support forever even when they lose..and thats my case

im not a bandwagon supporter

i wouldnt have supported brasil when they lost to france (twice, and cry my [expletive] off in front of the tv) then, but i had their back and always supported them

i watched 74 games in miami heats 15 win season (wade didnt even play most of the season)

i watched lakers through the smush paker days

Once you're on there is no getting off.

Once you're on there is no getting off.

and i was in on brasil before i even saw saudi arabia ever play

*facepalm*

You can watch all the games you want, you can buy all the gear you like but you're still in Toronto, you wont go to any games, championship parades, draft parties, watch games that arent on stream, etc.

i wouldnt go to draft parties, and buy a ton of gear ANYWAYS because im not that type of a person (plus ive been broke consistently for most of my life and have learned to not spend even on a bag of lays on most days lol), i dont celebrate like that (parades, its just not in my family culture to be that out going and partying, ive never even slept over at a friends house)

i do go to games when lakers and heat come to town, and wear my laker gear, and heat gear

(JUST LIKE LAKERS FANS IN BOSTON)

but w.e, why am i tryin to defend my self so hard on a board..im gonna enjoy my teams

Edited by Clutch

do you know the definition of bandwagon fans?

there are enough bandwagon fans in LOS ANGELES ITSELF right now

fans that wouldnt watch a single game or even care about the lakers when they were losing but now they are 2 time world champs and they are gonna be AT THE PARADE, BUYING GEAR, ALL THAT STUFF

do you know the definition of bandwagon fans?

there are enough bandwagon fans in LOS ANGELES ITSELF right now

fans that wouldnt watch a single game or even care about the lakers when they were losing but now they are 2 time world champs and they are gonna be AT THE PARADE, BUYING GEAR, ALL THAT STUFF

To me you are pretty much a bandwagoner if you have no connection to the city at all, and if they sucked you wouldnt be a fan in the first place. Its funny how people automatically like the Lakers, Celtics, Cavaliers but people from other cities dont like the Clippers, Timberwolves, Warriors, Raptors, etc.

i already said that i was a fan even when they sucked..my status after lakers won this year "heat and lakers 2011 finals. quote me." because i want both my teams to have a great year - no one even gives a [expletive] about the heat, and they havent won [expletive] before 06 and since 06, but i dont forget about them

but ok so wat about all the people who have NEVER been to europe but are fans of la liga and serie a?

im an inter fan? with ur mentality..i should buy a house in milan next to the stadium?

and since it started with "fav players" adriano is my fav inter striker of all time and my 2nd fav striker behind ronaldo of all time, and is now gonna be playin for roma ..im not thinkin about jumpin ships anytime soon

but ok ..im a bandwagoner..2 pages of this lol

Edited by Clutch