Brazil vs Côte d'Ivoire

Sħãlïq™

Who wins?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i already said that i was a fan even when they sucked..my status after lakers won this year "heat and lakers 2011 finals. quote me." because i want both my teams to have a great year - no one even gives a [expletive] about the heat, and they havent won [expletive] before 06 and since 06, but i dont forget about them

but ok so wat about all the people who have NEVER been to europe but are fans of la liga and serie a?

im an inter fan? with ur mentality..i should buy a house in milan next to the stadium?

and since it started with "fav players" adriano is my fav inter striker of all time and my 2nd fav striker behind ronaldo of all time, and is now gonna be playin for roma ..im not thinkin about jumpin ships anytime soon

but ok ..im a bandwagoner..2 pages of this lol

You cant be a real fan of an NBA team if you're born in the exterior according to him. There's no point in trying to prove your a true fan to somebody else over the internet, if you think you're one, that should be good enough.

You cant be a real fan of an NBA team if you're born in the exterior according to him. There's no point in trying to prove your a true fan to somebody else over the internet, if you think you're one, that should be good enough.

Born? No. You have to have a connection, you have to actually live there for a certain time period.

Born? No. You have to have a connection, you have to actually live there for a certain time period.

Whatever you say..I just don't get how somebody who is born there, and partially watches games is more of a fan then me who lives here in Colombia when I'm basically yelling at my TV when Odom [expletive]s up, and is jumping up and down when Fisher knocks down a three. Watching games does show you're a true fan since it displays your dedication to the team and desiring that they win..

Whatever though mayne...I've seen dozens of these arguments during my time here on OTR, and they usually conclude with you making smart-[expletive] responses so I'm just gunna stop here. Have fun declaring who's a bandwagoner and who's not.

People say im a bandwagon fan but i actually lived in Atlanta and was born there but i live in New Jersey now. I watch the nets games but i always watch more Hawks. I vote for the US in soccer because im American and its where my allegiance lies but i like the way Brazil plays so i have no problem with them winning

Whatever you say..I just don't get how somebody who is born there, and partially watches games is more of a fan then me who lives here in Colombia when I'm basically yelling at my TV when Odom [expletive]s up, and is jumping up and down when Fisher knocks down a three. Watching games does show you're a true fan since it displays your dedication to the team and desiring that they win..

Whatever though mayne...I've seen dozens of these arguments during my time here on OTR, and they usually conclude with you making smart-[expletive] responses so I'm just gunna stop here. Have fun declaring who's a bandwagoner and who's not.

Partially watches? I dont consider that a true fan.