New York Yankees Or New York Mets Fans

Yes, and it's been like that for 15+ years.

So you bandwagoned both teams when they were good?

And I don't think anything is wrong with being a ChiSox fan in Orlando. Orlando doesn't even have a baseball team. and if he was a bandwagoner, I don't think he would have chosen the ChiSox.

Edited by Lkr
  • Like 1

So you bandwagoned both teams when they were good?

And I don't think anything is wrong with being a ChiSox fan in Orlando. Orlando doesn't even have a baseball team. and if he was a bandwagoner, I don't think he would have chosen the ChiSox.

No, the New England Patriots were not good when I was born.

They were actually a worse team than the Detroit Lions last year.

So, STFU!

So you bandwagoned one atleast, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

No.

I live in Massachusetts, so I was born a New England Patriots fan, and my dad, uncle, and their friend have had season tickets since at least 1985, and I got to a few games each season.

Joe Montana was the first player I knew, and that is how I started to like the 49er's.

No.

I live in Massachusetts, so I was born a New England Patriots fan, and my dad, uncle, and their friend have had season tickets since at least 1985, and I got to a few games each season.

Joe Montana was the first player I knew, and that is how I started to like the 49er's.

That's all ya had to say.

No.

And that makes you a bandwagoner right there :lol:

That makes no sense at all. :lol: .

Well you've obviously never been to Candlestick. Oh btw, who did you bandwagon, Celtics or Suns? Because you never mentioned the Celtics when you originally registered.

Well you've obviously never been to Candlestick. Oh btw, who did you bandwagon, Celtics or Suns? Because you never mentioned the Celtics when you originally registered.

How many times do I have to tell you that I like every Boston team.

I like Amare Stoudemire and Steve Nash, and if either of them go to New York or somewhere, I will follow that team.

Also, you shouldn't really be talking when you are a Lakers, Packers, Angels, and probably Penguins fan.

How many times do I have to tell you that I like every Boston team.

I like Amare Stoudemire and Steve Nash, and if either of them go to New York or somewhere, I will follow that team.

Also, you shouldn't really be talking when you are a Lakers, Packers, Angels, and probably Penguins fan.

Lakers and Angels are LA. I'm from LA. My dad, mom, and both of their parents are from Illinois and are avid Bears fans. As a kid, I would cheer for the Packers to get a reaction out of my family. However, I have actually been to Lambeau Field. Penguins? Hockey? Oh yeah, I watch so much hockey, you can tell by my posts in the Hockey section :rolleyes:

Bandwagoner.

If you're from L.A., you should be a Dodgers fan you bandwagoner.

ANAHEIM ANGELS before they changed their name you bandwagoner.

California Angels before that. Your point? I went to plenty of games in the mid-late 90s because my dad worked for the Walt Disney Co.

Get this: I lived in Santa Clarita, Cali not LA. ZOMG BANDWAGONER!

You only like the Lakers because they are good.

Why don't you like the Clippers you bandwagoner?

Oh, because you are a bandwagoner.

:lol:

I've never watched a Clippers game when they didn't play the Lakers. I've never been to a Clippers game. Some fan I would make.

Hey ECN, how many of those Celtics games did you go to in 07? None, I'd bet.

I don't see you taking a plane to go to Green Bay.

We all know you became a fan of the Green Bay Packers in the mid-90's.

I told you I've been to Lambeau. Nice fail you posted there ECN.