New York Yankees Or New York Mets Fans

I'll take my guess that it was in the mid-late 90's or very recently.

I don't really care though.

I think it was 03 or 04 maybe. My grandpa took me up there to watch a Packers/Bears game. More games than you've been to for the Celtics or 49ers. Teams you claim to be a fan of.

If any team has bandwagoners is Boston. It also makes me sick when they decide to get all arrogant about winning 2 world series titles after what, an 87 year drought or something like that? Now they act as if they're the greatest thing that ever happened to baseball.

What makes it wrong to say we've won 26 when you guys boast about your 2?

• Like 1

If any team has bandwagoners is Boston. It also makes me sick when they decide to get all arrogant about winning 2 world series titles after what, an 87 year drought or something like that? Now they act as if they're the greatest thing that ever happened to baseball.

Ummm, the fact that you haven't done [expletive] in a while?

Stop living in the past.

Because the Red Sox have won both of theirs in recent years and have been a superior team to the Yankees in the present and past few years.

I think Yankees fans are worse since a lot of them are clueless about baseball and just blow their load because they have the best history in the game. "Oh we have 26 titles so we're the best!" Their like Cowboys fans sucking the titles won in the 90's dick when their team hasn't done [expletive] in recent years. A lot of them arn't even from New York and the ones that are got to be so annoying anyway. Frontrunners. At least the Mets fans have the courage to stick to rooting for their crappy team despite pulling the ultimate chokejob.

The funny thing is I never really ever saw Red Sox fans until like 2003/2004 when they were good, now they are everywhere

The funny thing is I never really ever saw Red Sox fans until like 2003/2004 when they were good, now they are everywhere

I honestly have no clue where they all came from.

In the New England area, there have always been a ton because we are die-hard fans, but I'm not sure where many of the other ones came from.

Obviously winning a title has something to do with it, but I do think that there were many before because of the history of the "Franchise".

I mean, how come there weren't a [expletive]-load of Florida Marlins fans when they won their last title?

It doesn't make too much sense.

Because the Red Sox have won both of theirs in recent years and have been a superior team to the Yankees in the present and past few years.

I think Yankees fans are worse since a lot of them are clueless about baseball and just blow their load because they have the best history in the game. "Oh we have 26 titles so we're the best!" Their like Cowboys fans sucking the titles won in the 90's dick when their team hasn't done [expletive] in recent years. A lot of them arn't even from New York and the ones that are got to be so annoying anyway. Frontrunners. At least the Mets fans have the courage to stick to rooting for their crappy team despite pulling the ultimate chokejob.

I don't understand the whole if you aren't from the city you can't be a fan of the team. I mean I've been to Yankee Stadium but I guess I can't be a real fan according to this belief. Oh god what am I gonna do with myself now..

Obviously winning a title has something to do with it, but I do think that there were many before because of the history of the "Franchise".

Ok so now let me ask this. What makes it ok for people to be Boston fans because of "history" but its wrong with the Yankees?

I don't understand the whole if you aren't from the city you can't be a fan of the team. I mean I've been to Yankee Stadium but I guess I can't be a real fan according to this belief. Oh god what am I gonna do with myself now..

It's not that, it's that the reason they are fans is because the Yankees have the richest history and are usually among the best teams year after year. That's why their bandwagoners and it's the case for almost every Yankee fan not in the NY area.

It's not that, it's that the reason they are fans is because the Yankees have the richest history and are usually among the best teams year after year. That's why their bandwagoners and it's the case for almost every Yankee fan not in the NY area.

Boston has a rich history and this sudden rise of Red Sox Nation(worst thing in all of sports btw) occurred after they won their Series'. What makes them not bandwagoners?

Boston has a rich history and this sudden rise of Red Sox Nation(worst thing in all of sports btw) occurred after they won their Series'. What makes them not bandwagoners?

Oh the Red Sox have a lot of bandwagoners too. Where did I say otherwise? They don't have as many as the Yankees though and the fans from Boston are huge fans, one of the best in sports.

This is about Yankees and Met's fans though so I don't see why your bringing up the Sox fans.

Pretty much every team that ECN likes sucks balls.

Boston Red Sox- Two recent championships

New England Patriots: Three Super Bowls this decade

Boston Celtics- 2007-2008 NBA Champions

Boston Bruins- 1st Place in the Eastern Conference in the regular season

New York Giants: Won a Super Bowl this decade

New York Yankees- Haven't done [expletive] since 2000

New Jersey Nets- Yahhhh........

New York Rangers/Islanders- Enough said.

Rugter- Joke.