LeBron prefers NYC

Guest STL10

How do you know the Bulls are the favourite? Nobody knows who the favourite is and I provided a link of him stating where he would like to live.

:lol:

There have been various reports and now ESPN is reporting that most likely it's a done deal for LeBron to be heading to the Bulls with Chris Bosh. Just because he stated he would like to live there doesn't mean he will like to play there. Nash has a house in New York so does that mean he would like to play for the Knicks? Almost every player has an house that is in some other state.

Edited by magicbalala245

There have been various reports and now ESPN is reporting that most likely it's a done deal for LeBron to be heading to the Bulls with Chris Bosh. Just because he stated he would like to live there doesn't mean he will like to play there. Nash has a house in New York so does that mean he would like to play for the Knicks? Almost every player has an house that is in some other state.

Well he hasn't said he wanted to go to the Bulls yet, has he? I'm just simply providin evidence of what he's said.

If someone from ESPN said it, it must be true! :lol:

If someone from ESPN said it, it must be true! :lol:

ESPN is almost right on the spot with their reports. Don't be crying cause your beloved Knicks ain't landing the queen and will be a failing franchise for the next 40 + years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrAOSmSIZPs&hd=1

Edited by magicbalala245

ESPN is almost right on the spot with their reports.

LMAO, not even, in fact they've probably reported he was going to all 30 teams by now.

Don't be crying cause your beloved Knicks ain't landing the queen

Where in my post or on this forum have I cried, or considered crying because we won't get LeBron? I want Wade more anyway but sorry brah no crying here

and will be a failing franchise for the next 40 + years.

So a Lakers fan, enters the Knicks forum and then baits the Knicks fans, ban worthy

??? Relevance to the thread or to the Knicks??

Way to post nothing productive at all to this thread.

Edited by Fish7718

LMAO, not even, in fact they've probably reported he was going to all 30 teams by now.

Where in my post or on this forum have I cried, or considered crying because we won't get LeBron? I want Wade more anyway but sorry brah no crying here So a Lakers fan, enters the Knicks forum and then baits the Knicks fans, ban worthy

??? Relevance to the thread or to the Knicks??

Way to post nothing productive at all to this thread.

Baiting you didn't have to responded brah? Also if you wanted Wade more then LeBron you definitely wouldn't have gone through all that trouble to prove a point :lol: Everyone knows It's either LeBron or bust for the Knicks. That's the only reason why Knicks choose to fail for 2 years and that was for LeBron not for Wade so please don't sit tell and tell me honestly you want Wade more than LeBron.

It's either LeBron or bust for the Knicks. That's the only reason why Knicks choose to fail for 2 years and that was for LeBron not for Wade so please don't sit tell and tell me honestly you want Wade more than LeBron.

If I may interject, clearing house was the only direction for this team to take, after the hell hole of a club that Isiah Thomas put together. But NY isn't allowed to rebuild, the fans don't allow it... So LBJ was a perfect target, the fans had a reason to be patient through losing seasons. Now I'm not saying that the Knicks aren't 100% after Bron, they are. But this end result was the goal all along, LBJ or not. Roster flexibility is something we haven't seen in almost two decades. It allows you to build. We'll see how it works out.

Baiting you didn't have to responded brah?

What?

Also if you wanted Wade more then LeBron you definitely wouldn't have gone through all that trouble to prove a point :lol:

.... :huh: what?

Everyone knows It's either LeBron or bust for the Knicks.
Oh maybe you forgot biggest FA class ever LeBron or not, so no it's def not LeBron or bust you are wrong sorry.
That's the only reason why Knicks choose to fail for 2 years and that was for LeBron not for Wade so please don't sit tell and tell me honestly you want Wade more than LeBron.

Lol Wade has a ring pal, LeBron doesn't. The Knicks didn't choose to fail they were doomed to fail since 06 when Isiah made all these ridiculous moves getting jeffries curry james, etc...Either way even if we get NOTHING out of FA we are still in a far off better position then we were 2 years ago. Oh but that's right judging by your post in this forum you have little to no knowledge about the Knicks so you wouldn't know that. Quit now before you dig yourself a bigger hole.

What?

.... :huh: what? Oh maybe you forgot biggest FA class ever LeBron or not, so no it's def not LeBron or bust you are wrong sorry.

Lol Wade has a ring pal, LeBron doesn't. The Knicks didn't choose to fail they were doomed to fail since 06 when Isiah made all these ridiculous moves getting jeffries curry james, etc...Either way even if we get NOTHING out of FA we are still in a far off better position then we were 2 years ago. Oh but that's right judging by your post in this forum you have little to no knowledge about the Knicks so you wouldn't know that. Quit now before you dig yourself a bigger hole.

:lol: so all does trade cutting salary wasn't for LeBron :lol: Please now it's Wade. I i've been hearing is how the Knicks were destined to land LeBron now it's Wade. Just because Wade has a ring doesn't mean he's the better player. We all know LeBron is head and shoulders better then Wade . Remember the day LeBron came to play against the Knicks and those chants rang through the building We Want LeBron. All those poster boards in the garden with LeBron in a Knicks jersey. Now your telling me that you never wanted LeBron and wanted Wade :lol: Please we all know the Knicks are aiming for LeBron and now Wade :lol:

Edited by magicbalala245

:lol: so all does trade cutting salary wasn't for LeBron :lol: Please now it's Wade. I i've been hearing is how the Knicks were destined to land LeBron now it's Wade. Just because Wade has a ring doesn't mean he's the better player. We all know LeBron is head and shoulders better then Wade . Remember the day LeBron came to play against the Knicks and those chants rang through the building We Want LeBron. All those poster boards in the garden with LeBron in a Knicks jersey. Now your telling me that you never wanted LeBron and wanted Wade :lol: Please we all know the Knicks are aiming for LeBron and now Wade :lol:

Head and shoulders above Wade? You're oblivious. And the point of bringing LBJ to town is to WIN. You can win with Wade, and that's been proven. Even though LeBron is the slightly better player, and he will certainly have the bigger hype and publicity, you can do wonders with Wade.

I haven't been reading the last few posts, but the Knicks aren't getting Wade IMO. They have a much better chance with LeBron. Getting neither will be a major kick in the groin to the Knicks orginization and fans because in all likelihood you ain't winning a ring without either.

Of course the ideal would be to get LeBron he's the best player in the NBA. That is obviously the goal and 95% Knicks probably want LeBron over Wade. Me personally I want Wade. However I'm getting of track, yes getting LeBron would be a win, but not getting LeBron would not be a loss. Not getting anyone would be a bit of a loss however I still am happy with the way the organization is headed even if we don't get anyone.

^That means nothing. Almost every basketball player or fan has at something that has to do with the Bulls or MJ. I'm not a Chicago fan, never have been, but my room is packed with Jordan posters.

Lies, this obviously means you want to be the new Bulls towelboy.