LeBron prefers NYC

Guest STL10

Did I?

Reading comprehension again... I said the draw would be the roster. Universe said it was Brooklyn.

You're the one who said LeBron doesn't want to play in Newark, and you're the one who said Brooklyn wouldn't be the draw for the Nets. Both unfounded statements. This entire topic, as I mentioned earlier, is about LeBron saying to "a source" that he wanted to LIVE in NYC...two years ago. A normal sensationalized story by the NY media. Stop spending so much time focusing on dissecting what Universe says and back-up what the original point of this topic is.

I also don't see what the problem is with playing in Newark for 2 years. The Prudential Center is one of the nicest arenas in the country, and playing right across the Hudson leaves him in the same media market. Not quite the same stage as playing in the Garden, but he'll still get roughly the same exposure. And when they move to Brooklyn in 2 years it'll all get even bigger.

You're the one who said LeBron doesn't want to play in Newark, and you're the one who said Brooklyn wouldn't be the draw for the Nets. Both unfounded statements.

That makes every single opinion formed "unfounded". Sick.

I also don't see what the problem is with playing in Newark for 2 years. The Prudential Center is one of the nicest arenas in the country, and playing right across the Hudson leaves him in the same media market. Not quite the same stage as playing in the Garden, but he'll still get roughly the same exposure.

Sidenote: LMFAO.

How much love do the Devils get in NYC? 0.

That makes every single opinion formed "unfounded". Sick.

You stated LeBron not wanting to go to Newark as fact. You stated Brooklyn is not the draw for LeBron if the Nets are playing 2 seasons in Newark as fact. You never said, "I think..." or "In my opinion..." or anything like that. Both are unfounded because neither of those statements have any backing to them whatsoever.

Sucks getting nit-picked, doesn't it? You love doing it all the time...no substance, just trying to twist people's words up. Instead of trying to bypass entire posts to nit-pick one or two lines, and then saying "goodybe" or "ttyl," how about you actually debate the main points the poster is trying to get across?

Sidenote: LMFAO.

How much love do the Devils get in NYC? 0.

You honestly don't think LeBron will get some love from EVERY aspect if he goes to the Nets instead of the Knicks? He was selling out stadiums and dominating the national and local media market while he was in CLEVELAND. LeBron will be the greatest player to ever play in the tri-state area. Hell, he was getting MVP chants and large ovations at the Garden years before this FA mess started (I'm talking back in 2007). The man will dominate the market

And LeBron would also certainly get love from NYC for the simple fact that he'd be playing there is 2 years...when he's 27 and in his prime. Even when he's playing in NJ many people from NY will look at him as "their own" because he'll be there in a short while.

Lastly, when the Nets were a Finals team the Garden had a ton of fans cheering for the Nets. Judging by the fact that when LeBron was with Cleveland he got louder ovations at MSG than Knicks players did, I think it'd be a safe bet that he'd get PLENTY of NY love if he was on the Nets.

You stated LeBron not wanting to go to Newark as fact. You stated Brooklyn is not the draw for LeBron if the Nets are playing 2 seasons in Newark as fact. You never said, "I think..." or "In my opinion..." or anything like that. Both are unfounded because neither of those statements have any backing to them whatsoever.

Sucks getting nit-picked, doesn't it? You love doing it all the time...no substance, just trying to twist people's words up. Instead of trying to bypass entire posts to nit-pick one or two lines, and then saying "goodybe" or "ttyl," how about you actually debate the main points the poster is trying to get across?

You honestly don't think LeBron will get some love from EVERY aspect if he goes to the Nets instead of the Knicks? He was selling out stadiums and dominating the national and local media market while he was in CLEVELAND. LeBron will be the greatest player to ever play in the tri-state area. Hell, he was getting MVP chants and large ovations at the Garden years before this FA mess started (I'm talking back in 2007). The man will dominate the market

And LeBron would also certainly get love from NYC for the simple fact that he'd be playing there is 2 years...when he's 27 and in his prime. Even when he's playing in NJ many people from NY will look at him as "their own" because he'll be there in a short while.

Lastly, when the Nets were a Finals team the Garden had a ton of fans cheering for the Nets. Judging by the fact that when LeBron was with Cleveland he got louder ovations at MSG than Knicks players did, I think it'd be a safe bet that he'd get PLENTY of NY love if he was on the Nets.

tl;dr

I never stated anywhere that he stated it recently did I buddy? Why is two years would he suddenly hate Brooklyn if he hasn't lived there yet?

:lol:

He doesn't need to hate Brooklyn but things change in two years :lol: Did you think back then two years ago Bulls were the favorites to land LeBron? No you probably thought like the rest of us it's gonna be the Knicks. And beside you were using the quote like LeBron James recently stated it. I know I can't be the only one who thought LeBron said that recently till I clicked on the article and checked out the date.

School's out for summer, I'm not reading a novel.

If you're gonna laugh your [expletive]ing [expletive] off at something I say, then back it up. If you're gonna lie about the things you said, then back it up.

Do neither, and you deserve no respect and should never be taken seriously.

Edited by Nitro1118

If you're gonna laugh your [expletive]ing [expletive] off at something I say, then back it up. If you're gonna lie about the things you said, then back it up.

Do neither, and you deserve no respect and should never be taken seriously.

lolwut?

lolwut?

Read my post that you claim is too long and you'll understand. If 305 words is too long for you, have your mommy heat you up some warm milk and take a nap somewhere around the 150th word. I know it's hard work to, you know, read and write posts with substance. Maybe when you're out of middle school it'll click for you.

Read my post that you claim is too long and you'll understand. If 305 words is too long for you, have your mommy heat you up some warm milk and take a nap somewhere around the 150th word. I know it's hard work to, you know, read and write posts with substance. Maybe when you're out of middle school it'll click for you.

Call me up on the phone, I'll let you read it to me. I got the milk in the microwave and my middle school summer reading assignments to do later, so hurry up.

Call me up on the phone, I'll let you read it to me. I got the milk in the microwave and my middle school summer reading assignments to do later, so hurry up.

Wow, why the [expletive] do you post on forums then?

You are looking really dumb right now, I suggest you stop posting [expletive]

Wow, why the [expletive] do you post on forums then?

You are looking really dumb right now, I suggest you stop posting [expletive]

Two expletives in one post, you mad?

Not sure what the "why do you post" thing is referencing, so I can't address it.

He doesn't need to hate Brooklyn but things change in two years :lol: Did you think back then two years ago Bulls were the favorites to land LeBron? No you probably thought like the rest of us it's gonna be the Knicks. And beside you were using the quote like LeBron James recently stated it. I know I can't be the only one who thought LeBron said that recently till I clicked on the article and checked out the date.

How do you know the Bulls are the favourite? Nobody knows who the favourite is and I provided a link of him stating where he would like to live.

There are TWO teams in the NHL who play for NY so I wouldn't expect that many.

I think they were talking about moving the Islanders, the only team they outdrew this year was Arizona :o

I've heard Kansas City rumors, but the owner has shot them down a few times. It makes sense, on the surface.