Jobs

• Owner

Here. The pay is alright, I'd like to get a raise but Brandon won't budge.

LOL. I think $200/mo. is pretty fair. :lol:

I work at an oil refinery, managing systems and blueprints for the tankers and machinery out there. Then I come home and become a web designer (very few clients, though) and a computer technician (slow right now).

It's really not that big of a deal if you're unemployed, fellas. A LOT of people are where I live. Not necessarily your fault, so I hope people understand that before they start commenting in this topic (because on the old board, this became an issue).

LOL. I think $200/mo. is pretty fair. :lol:

I work at an oil refinery, managing systems and blueprints for the tankers and machinery out there. Then I come home and become a web designer (very few clients, though) and a computer technician (slow right now).

It's really not that big of a deal if you're unemployed, fellas. A LOT of people are where I live. Not necessarily your fault, so I hope people understand that before they start commenting in this topic (because on the old board, this became an issue).

I have a feeling most people who post on here are teenagers, so technically they don't HAVE to be employed as an adult would. :lol:

i work at a golf course. sometimes i'm in the pro shop as a cashier ringing people up for their rounds, beverages, merchandise, etc. and sometimes they have me outside working on the golf carts gasing them up, cleaning them, etc.

I mentioned this somewhere around here, but I'll mention it again.

I work at a company you've never heard of, Roadmaster Inc. We manufacture tow bars, braking systems, sway bars, mounting brackets, etc to safely tow your car behind your motorhome. I work in the warehouse shipping out between 70-150 orders at about 100-175 packages a day. It's a very relaxed job as I goof off with my boss for probably half the day.

Guest STL10

Currently unemployed.

No one will hire a one-handed man.

I recently had severe finger surgery to rebuild my index finger after a bad break playing basketball.

I need a job real bad. Dayum its real bad. Dunno where to apply though. Dont wanna do fastfood.

check out local golf courses in your area. generally they'll need some people to work the outside operations and it's pretty easy and the pay isn't too bad (usually players will tip you)

check out local golf courses in your area. generally they'll need some people to work the outside operations and it's pretty easy and the pay isn't too bad (usually players will tip you)

Word? Ill check it out thanks bro.

Word? Ill check it out thanks bro.

yeah man i work a few days a week and make decent money and sometimes i'll get some good tips. some courses (private country clubs) will tip more then public courses.

Don't expect a public course to tip as it's not even recommended. Private (country club - where I work) is a different story.

It's recommended to tip if the kid does something for you like put your bag on a cart, or cleans your clubs.