Stoudemire agrees to five-year deal with Knicks

Ha, I missed this site. I've been so busy with baseball and trying to get it in I haven't had much time for it. But I'm gonna try and post as much as I used to...even though I've said that once....or twice before.

I've never seen the Knicks actually win...and hopefully this is only the foundation for more decent stars and great players to come. I'm glad we actually got someone who knows how to win...but Ima miss my boy D-Lee.

where the hell you gettin Melo from all of a sudden?

maybe next year but i really dont feel like sitting through another losing season...it's getting old.

We probably wont be a losing team just waiting on Melo at least an 8 seed if we get the guys i mentioned

I think you should still have Melo at the 3 where he's comfortable with Chandler coming off the bench as the Sixth Man. This way Lee would still be able to start, but he'd be at center while Amare would be at power forward.

True was just trying to fit eveyone on the roster

Ha, I missed this site. I've been so busy with baseball and trying to get it in I haven't had much time for it. But I'm gonna try and post as much as I used to...even though I've said that once....or twice before.

I've never seen the Knicks actually win...and hopefully this is only the foundation for more decent stars and great players to come. I'm glad we actually got someone who knows how to win...but Ima miss my boy D-Lee.

Glad to see you back around and yeah Nate and Lee gone, end of an era