50% Cavs

20% Knicks

20% Heat

10% Other

No faith Knick fan?

I am thinking New York 70%

Chicago 25%

Cleveland 5%

If Bron goes to NY, I'll be "following" his career... it'd be amazing to see him remain a superstar he is in unforgiving exposure, criticisms, and expectations.

It'd be an inspiration imo for anyone to look up to someone seeking the greatest challenge with the sole purpose of conquering it.

Edited by Snake

No faith Knick fan?

I am thinking New York 70%

Chicago 25%

Cleveland 5%

If Bron goes to NY, I'll be "following" his career... it'd be amazing to see him remain a superstar he is in unforgiving exposure, criticisms, and expectations.

It'd be an inspiration imo for anyone to look up to someone seeking the greatest challenge with the sole purpose of conquering it.

Haha, I have faith, but I still remain cautiously optimistic. I just can't picture him in a Knick uni...yet.

But seriously, my gut just tells me back to Cleveland.

I really do hope he leaves Cleveland though. Do it Lebron. :lol:

I really think he's going to leave more and more. People keep saying it's impossible he would do this on live tv. But at the same time, Cleveland fans never thought the Browns would leave Cleveland.

I really think he's going to leave more and more. People keep saying it's impossible he would do this on live tv. But at the same time, Cleveland fans never thought the Browns would leave Cleveland.

Hell, if he's going to leave Cleveland, does it really matter if he does it on live TV, or if it gets leaked to the media? Does it matter? The effect will be the same, he will be leaving Cleveland and it will look a coward-ish move (lets all be honest here...)

If the event was taking place in Cle, or Akron, or somewhere in Ohio, I'd say for sure he's headed back to Cleveland. But since it's in a neutral place, it makes this thing so damn interesting.

I don't think because you choose to bolt your hometown you should be called a coward. I know he hasn't won the city a championship, but you don't chain your life/ career and "dedicate" it to any city. Yes, he grew up there, but it doesn't mean he owes them anything. He has brought enough to the Cavs and the city in the past 7 years and if it's not enough then the city is the one who's greedy.

I don't think because you choose to bolt your hometown you should be called a coward. I know he hasn't won the city a championship, but you don't chain your life/ career and "dedicate" it to any city. Yes, he grew up there, but it doesn't mean he owes them anything. He has brought enough to the Cavs and the city in the past 7 years and if it's not enough then the city is the one who's greedy.

You make some good points here, but the fact of the matter is he was brought there to deliver a championship, and it is his home....I do think it looks kind of cowardly when he bolts for a big city, or to play with big stars. Lets not forget all the loyalty the fans have given him too and how much the city adored him.

At the same time I can see your point of view. Why he would leave is obvious, I just think he looks like a coward when he leaves, but he will also look like a hero if he were to return.

Can you blame him for leaving though? One guy can only do so much as we've seen with that team the past 2 seasons and with Miami and Chicago both getting substantially better, it was time for him to go. The ones who failed here is the Cavs front office, not LeBron or the fans.

Can you blame him for leaving though? One guy can only do so much as we've seen with that team the past 2 seasons and with Miami and Chicago both getting substantially better, it was time for him to go. The ones who failed here is the Cavs front office, not LeBron or the fans.

Can I BLAME him for leaving? No, but in many eyes it will still be viewed as cowardish; as if he escaped the situation for even more media attention (ex. NY) or to play on a seemingly "dream team" (ex. Miami).