Which Sport Do You Like To Watch In Person The Most

Hockey is the greatest sport to watch in person, by a mile. Especially in a city that is passionate about the sport. Too bad that most parts of this country don't realize that.

Edited by Phightins09

Hockey is the greatest sport to watch in person, by a mile. Especially in a city that is passionate about the sport. Too bad that most parts of this country don't realize that.

In North America likely, but man in Europe, Soccer is crazy to watch in person.

While hockey is the most exciting to watch in person, there is no place in the world I would rather be than a baseball game (obviously because it is my favorite sport). But there is nothing like it...so relaxing.

it is absolutely hockey. obviously because its my favorite sport, but there is so much of a difference between watching it on tv and in person. no one can say hockey is boring until they go to a game in person. it is so much different

football is probably least though. i love going to eagles games and i will never pass up going to a game, but sometimes watching on tv is better because you can see the replays.

football sucks in person it is so hard trying to see what happened and if he made the first. So much easier and better to watch in HD.

then again you dont have to deal with all those stupid Peyton Manning mastercard commercials and Howie Long chevy commercials

Edited by Fish7718

football sucks in person it is so hard trying to see what happened and if he made the first. So much easier and better to watch in HD.

then again you dont have to deal with all those stupid Peyton Manning mastercard commercials and Howie Long chevy commercials

the experience of giants stadium makes it great imo

the experience of giants stadium makes it great imo

Thats where I saw the game I saw Jets Vs Bills week 13 last year I mean it was nice I shouldn't say sucks I always have a great time watching sports. Basketball is a lot more entertaining imo

Hockey's the coolest sport to watch in person, but I think going to a football game is the best just because of how intense and crazy the atmosphere is. It's really awesome. All the sports are fun to go to in person though.

Hockey is the only sport that I have ever watched in person at a relatively high level (I've never seen a professional sport game ever) so I am going with hockey. The highest level of hockey that I went to live was a WHL Kelowna Rocket playoff game a couple of years ago. I love watching hockey games live though, especially playoff games. The atmosphere is unreal if your home town team is playing a rival.