Official Drake Thread

GoldenBaller

Hope Drake came to Reno someday. lol

Hows his new album "Thank Me Later" btw?

It's good. A lot of real nice tracks.

He has a lot of tracks that got left off the album, and they are just as good. Strongly suggest checking out: "Do It all", "You Know You Know", "9 AM in Dallas Freestyle"

seriously, whats so good about drake? plz explain to me.

He's good lyrically, he isn't great. He throws out a ton of good lines. Many times his songs have meanings to it. He puts out a lot of enjoyable music.

He's not a top 5 MC or anything, or a terrific rapper, but just because he doesn't talk about growing up in the 'hood or glocks doesn't mean he's not nice in the realm of hip hop.

lol seriously, but oh well - just our opinion..

The song "Best I Ever had" would've been good to me if it wasn't so overplayed and whatnot.

yeah, I really liked that when I first heard it, before anyone even knew who Drake was. But then people started findin out about him, then the radio started playing it, and it just became like my least favorite song from him.

Ben, Jer and I parked beside Drake at the Wale concert. I was so confused how he got out of the wheerlchair.

lmao it's be awesome if he parked in the handicap spot! ahha

I've seen him at a Wale concert, Kid Cudi concert, Jay-Z concert and 1 more that I'm blanking on now. He's everywhere.

Someone school me on this kid, I hate on him but I haven't given him a chance, I only kept like 2 tracks off his new record, link me to his mixtapes that show me he has rapping talent.

So far Gone is a really good mixtape. Lyrically it's good and has a good amount of variety. Or you could just check out his latest debut album, Thank Me Later. That is a pretty impressive debut.