Hi guys

*Swish*

?? didn't you always know I liked the Heat, Lakers, Suns and Raptors? how much times do I have to tell you that? :wallbash3:

Lol. Yea, that's why you were a Raps fan. They missed the play-offs the Suns all of a sudden became your favorite team. They were eliminated then the Lakers. The Heat got the Big Three and now they're your favorite team.

• Like 3

Lol. Yea, that's why you were a Raps fan. They missed the play-offs the Suns all of a sudden became your favorite team. They were eliminated then the Lakers. The Heat got the Big Three and now they're your favorite team.

I WAS A RAPS FAN? man just shut the hell up you 12 years old

rofl that was funny but let's just give the kid a break. Casual fans don't always have one favorite team I suppose.

Haha! What happened to the Heat now?

I still like them even though you don't see it.

rofl that was funny but let's just give the kid a break. Casual fans don't always have one favorite team I suppose.

this kid is 3 years older then the kind you're talking to :P