Change it up

Real Deal

^ I completely agree.

These are the same members who got multiple suspensions and got banned before the site was hacked and they still get away with the same crap.

Guest will not register to this site if the see how immature people our on here and how certain members get away with same crap without getting banned.

Real knows first hand what will happen to a site when you don't get rid of the bad members on the site. I don't want OTR to become like that Laker forum.

The immaturity of some of these members are one of the reasons I left and never really came back. I don't see the point in fighting over the internet, or fighting in general. If you guys don't like what someone said, simply IGNORE him/her. There is absolutely NO reason to attack the member. Maybe he doesn't know basketball, maybe he's completely biased, or maybe he really is stupid...but do not, by all means, make fun of him, talk trash to him, or start an endless argument with him. The two choices are: 1; you leave the stupid idiot alone, or 2; you reply with a kind, knowledgeable, and, most importantly, MATURE post. The fact that you guys all pointed fingers at each other in THIS THREAD is even more immature. I don't know how you put up with all this crap, Brandon...you're a warrior. With such an amazing and dedicated owner, OTR could be one the best basketball-based message boards on the web. What's holding it back is people like you guys, and people like me who don't want to be apart of it.

If what I said classified as being immature, then you don't really know the meaning of it.

Not necessarily you, since you were just doing your job. I was referring to the members. But you did call him out, lol.

Ah. Fair enough lol. My bad Gyula. :)

^ I completely agree.

These are the same members who got multiple suspensions and got banned before the site was hacked and they still get away with the same crap.

Guest will not register to this site if the see how immature people our on here and how certain members get away with same crap without getting banned.

Real knows first hand what will happen to a site when you don't get rid of the bad members on the site. I don't want OTR to become like that Laker forum.

Guests also wont register if they see some people praising the Lakers as if they were God-like and mentioning them in threads that don't have anything to do with the Lakers

Guests also wont register if they see some people praising the Lakers as if they were God-like and mentioning them in threads that don't have anything to do with the Lakers

I know this site is primarily made up of Laker fans but this has been a problem before.

The only reason for this thread is because of the numerous amount of people PM'ing Real Deal and crying saying people are picking on them or something... its a shame people cant fix their own problems anymore, not even on an internet basketball forum.

The only reason for this thread is because of the numerous amount of people PM'ing Real Deal and crying saying people are picking on them or something... its a shame people cant fix their own problems anymore, not even on an internet basketball forum.

http://i26.tinypic.com/34eq3gh.gif

Seems like you're the one stalking his posts now.. I can always expect a reply from you after he posts now.

Dude you have jumped in every thread where him and I argue, stop stalking MY posts... I don't care what you think at all man lol.

i just ignore the people who annoy me but serious xx is the biggest wanker ever. he needs to get banned he thinks his top [expletive] and funny when really his not. I bet if you look through half of his post none of them will have anything thing to do with basketball

now i will get some dumb [expletive] response like U MAD BRAH?

Out of all your posts, that is the first time you used capital letters............but seriously, u mad brah????

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/liloqtpi/Funny/TrollFace-1.png